Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can someone please tell me why SE lows are a ridiculous 550+ on the bay? Only pair of lows i really wanted and want to get if its reasonable....got some serious XI Collections in here on a side note
I would say the biggest factor is that there aren't very many out there. I only see 1-3 10.5s every time I look. I see more 2Ks on the bay than SE Lows. Message some sellers with an offer.

And they're going for roughly 400. Got mine for 380.

Last edited:
Got my elite se in before I went to class and finally just got home and opened them. Got them for $260 shipped Ds $250 after Ebates and ebay bucks. They are even better in person than in pics but I dint know how the hell they passed quality control. Excessive glue stains and the stitching is messed up. Glad I didn't pay $340 which I was going to but after paying $300 for kings crown that can be had under retail I stopped buying on impulse and have got some steals including these and $240 shipped for Ds prelude 3s. I want to get the lows to complete the set, China and miami lows plus 2ks and Wtl and I'm done with the 11. I think I'll pass on the first 12s that I wanted and put it toward 2ks.

I would say the biggest factor is that there aren't very many out there. I only see 1-3 10.5s every time I look. I see more 2Ks on the bay than SE Lows. Message some sellers with an offer.

And they're going for roughly 400. Got mine for 380.
I'd bounce on that number for a 12...I see BIN all at 540+

Quote:
ooops thanks. 1989 vintage
ooops my as.  A straight sneak humble brag.  Props tho
smokin.gif

Quote:
ooops my as.  A straight sneak humble brag.  Props tho :smokin
No brag just wanted to see if anyone was into bikes. I built that bike in the day. Shows my real age and I just got those wheels was wondering if anyone appreciated the signif

Does anybody want to point me in the right direction for a pair of WTL's in a size 13 for a decent price? I striked out on release day and thought I'd be cool and done with the 11's once I got my China's, but for some reason not having them since I really wanted them is really starting to bug me :smh:

Last edited:
Does anybody want to point me in the right direction for a pair of WTL's in a size 13 for a decent price? I striked out on release day and thought I'd be cool and done with the 11's once I got my China's, but for some reason not having them since I really wanted them is really starting to bug me :smh:
Grab your phone real quick, open up mapquest then open a browser on your computer and move the mouse pointer to search, left click and enter in E, b, a, y, ., c, o, m and press enter. Put your phone down because it was only for theatrics and proceed to search what the Lebrons on ebay, they have some good deals on there if you message the seller directly.

Grab your phone real quick, open up mapquest then open a browser on your computer and move the mouse pointer to search, left click and enter in E, b, a, y, ., c, o, m and press enter. Put your phone down because it was only for theatrics and proceed to search what the Lebrons on ebay, they have some good deals on there if you message the seller directly.

I should have mentioned if someone could point me in the right direction on the bay in my size. Because most sellers on there either aren't mentioning anything about including a receipt, aren't including a receipt in the pictures, and a combination of the previous two reason's plus the sole on the right shoe's look kind of suspect as well as the lacelocks.

I should have mentioned if someone could point me in the right direction on the bay in my size. Because most sellers on there either aren't mentioning anything about including a receipt, aren't including a receipt in the pictures, and a combination of the previous two reason's plus the sole on the right shoe's look kind of suspect as well as the lacelocks.

yea... I'd just check ebay and message the seller for paypal invoice so you both save. Some people have been able to get them for around $300 recently. The shoe is easy to legit check so a receipt isn't necessary... anyone can give you a real receipt and a fake shoe. Just check for the obvious things... 3M, stitched 3 cities patch, lace locks, insoles etc

yeah whats the deal with everyone requiring a receipt now a days. like they don't even check the shoe anymore, they just want to see the receipt. First off you can pull that legit receipt, fake shoes crap. and second, its easy as hell to create a receipt, either by copying or photoshopping. Receipt paper isn't necessarily hard to come by. I see people selling Red octobers or whatever high priced shoes and they're obvious fakes and yet they're like "I got the NDC receipt", ndc receipts are probably the most easy to replicate. 

Last edited:
yeah whats the deal with everyone requiring a receipt now a days. like they don't even check the shoe anymore, they just want to see the receipt. First off you can pull that legit receipt, fake shoes crap. and second, its easy as hell to create a receipt, either by copying or photoshopping. Receipt paper isn't necessarily hard to come by. I see people selling Red octobers or whatever high priced shoes and they're obvious fakes and yet they're like "I got the NDC receipt", ndc receipts are probably the most easy to replicate. 

Just the less informed being the less informed.
Most people can tell fakes but some people can't especially with the grey market shoes floating around.

I remember selling my first pair of super hero elite XI on eBay and dudes were backing out of deals because I didn't have the receipt and I was selling a ds pair for below retail. I'm like bruh.... I have over 200 feedback with 0 negatives and detailed pics and you worried about a piece of paper?

Just the less informed being the less informed.
Most people can tell fakes but some people can't especially with the grey market shoes floating around.

I remember selling my first pair of super hero elite XI on eBay and dudes were backing out of deals because I didn't have the receipt and I was selling a ds pair for below retail. I'm like bruh.... I have over 200 feedback with 0 negatives and detailed pics and you worried about a piece of paper?

one chick told me she needed a receipt cuz she got home jacked one time and insurance wouldn't cover her kicks cuz she didn't have receipts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was like girl bye.

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts - :lol:
At least she gave you a realistic situation. Home insurance does cover that stuff.

Someone stole my fiances laptop and purse while she was studying at school (was in her book bag hanging on the rack) and she got an insurance check that covered a lot of what she lost.

Does anybody want to point me in the right direction for a pair of WTL's in a size 13 for a decent price? I striked out on release day and thought I'd be cool and done with the 11's once I got my China's, but for some reason not having them since I really wanted them is really starting to bug me
mean.gif
Tell me about it. I didn't come in this thread for a week straight till i got mine cause i was so salty, and iv'e been in here every day since the week of the King's Crown. Im sure you will find a pair and better that you waited till now and didn't pay resell during release week. 
mean.gif
 GL!

Many have never even heard of Haro, especially all the young people on here
I would've killed for a haro as a kid, I had a GT tho...
All these collection pics are killing me. I gotta try to get my hand on some KCs, TWs, and maybe gold elites, for the low of course

Back
Top Bottom