Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I should have mentioned if someone could point me in the right direction on the bay in my size. Because most sellers on there either aren't mentioning anything about including a receipt, aren't including a receipt in the pictures, and a combination of the previous two reason's plus the sole on the right shoe's look kind of suspect as well as the lacelocks.

yea... I'd just check ebay and message the seller for paypal invoice so you both save. Some people have been able to get them for around $300 recently. The shoe is easy to legit check so a receipt isn't necessary... anyone can give you a real receipt and a fake shoe. Just check for the obvious things... 3M, stitched 3 cities patch, lace locks, insoles etc

Thanks for the help, I messaged a few seller's now I'm just waiting on replies so I can get a pair.

yeah whats the deal with everyone requiring a receipt now a days. like they don't even check the shoe anymore, they just want to see the receipt. First off you can pull that legit receipt, fake shoes crap. and second, its easy as hell to create a receipt, either by copying or photoshopping. Receipt paper isn't necessarily hard to come by. I see people selling Red octobers or whatever high priced shoes and they're obvious fakes and yet they're like "I got the NDC receipt", ndc receipts are probably the most easy to replicate. 

Speaking solely from my situation, I think it's for comfort. Even though the shoe is easy to legit check and receipt's don't always authenticate the shoe's, the listing's I'm going through either have low quality picture's, stock picture's from release day, or they won't take picture's of identifiable part's to the shoe. But I completely agree with what you said, me mentioning anything about a receipt being a make or break situation is pretty naive on my end.

Just the less informed being the less informed.
Most people can tell fakes but some people can't especially with the grey market shoes floating around.

I remember selling my first pair of super hero elite XI on eBay and dudes were backing out of deals because I didn't have the receipt and I was selling a ds pair for below retail. I'm like bruh.... I have over 200 feedback with 0 negatives and detailed pics and you worried about a piece of paper?

Either Nike's lack of quality control or the grey market stepping up theirs really makes buying shoe's from a reseller a very uncomfortable situation for me. Especially when a seller does the complete opposite of what your example. I mean, the high positive feedback rating and many high quality detailed picture's makes me more comfortable. But, a lot of people opened up eBay account's and have zero feedback, one picture, or low quality/stock release day picture's in the listing's I'm going through. After reading a lot of the comment's and realizing that a receipt is pretty easy duplicate it pretty much narrowed everything down for me and so I'm messaging buyer's I feel comfortable with lol.

Tell me about it. I didn't come in this thread for a week straight till i got mine cause i was so salty, and iv'e been in here every day since the week of the King's Crown. Im sure you will find a pair and better that you waited till now and didn't pay resell during release week. :smh:  GL!

I didn't get into the thread until WTL's approached because that was the one shoe that caught my eye from the XI line especially with all that went into the shoe. So striking out kept me out of the thread for about a week or so until the week of the China's because that was another must cop for me that fortunately I was able to get. But seeing the WTL's everywhere and knowing I struck out left me overwhelmed with salt, the one thing I have noticed that you mentioned is that the prices aren't what they used to be. Thank you for your help, hopefully someone on the bay responds to my message's and strikes a decent deal with me sooner rather than later lol.

I would've killed for a haro as a kid, I had a GT tho...
All these collection pics are killing me. I gotta try to get my hand on some KCs, TWs, and maybe gold elites, for the low of course

I had a Robinson, an Auburn, and an Elf. Didn't pay for any of em tho lol. I was a bad a.. kid

Thanks for the help, I messaged a few seller's now I'm just waiting on replies so I can get a pair.

Speaking solely from my situation, I think it's for comfort. Even though the shoe is easy to legit check and receipt's don't always authenticate the shoe's, the listing's I'm going through either have low quality picture's, stock picture's from release day, or they won't take picture's of identifiable part's to the shoe. But I completely agree with what you said, me mentioning anything about a receipt being a make or break situation is pretty naive on my end.

Either Nike's lack of quality control or the grey market stepping up theirs really makes buying shoe's from a reseller a very uncomfortable situation for me. Especially when a seller does the complete opposite of what your example. I mean, the high positive feedback rating and many high quality detailed picture's makes me more comfortable. But, a lot of people opened up eBay account's and have zero feedback, one picture, or low quality/stock release day picture's in the listing's I'm going through. After reading a lot of the comment's and realizing that a receipt is pretty easy duplicate it pretty much narrowed everything down for me and so I'm messaging buyer's I feel comfortable with lol.

I didn't get into the thread until WTL's approached because that was the one shoe that caught my eye from the XI line especially with all that went into the shoe. So striking out kept me out of the thread for about a week or so until the week of the China's because that was another must cop for me that fortunately I was able to get. But seeing the WTL's everywhere and knowing I struck out left me overwhelmed with salt, the one thing I have noticed that you mentioned is that the prices aren't what they used to be. Thank you for your help, hopefully someone on the bay responds to my message's and strikes a decent deal with me sooner rather than later lol.

I just check for good pics and tagged pics. If people send fakes then that's what they do. As long as you pay by credit card, you're protected as you can always charge it back. It's just a hassle if you don't get what you paid for but you are protected nonetheless.

​insurance companies ultimate lowballers saying they will give u $220 for your stolen galaxy foams
laugh.gif

at least it's better than nothing i guess

highly doubt any company will cover current market value o.0

Last edited:
was going to move into the XII thread but apparently the shoe doesn't exist anymore
laugh.gif
....this fool is going to be wearing the XIII and skip the XI and XII 

​insurance companies ultimate lowballers saying they will give u $220 for your stolen galaxy foams:lol:

at least it's better than nothing i guess

highly doubt any company will cover current market value o.0

Def no appraisers for clothing and such but proof of purchase is required for them to cut you a check.

You said it's better than nothing like $200+ is pennies. :lol:

How do people get entire shoe collections stolen from their homes without even a neighbor or passer by noticing or reporting it?

Def no appraisers for clothing and such but proof of purchase is required for them to cut you a check.

You said it's better than nothing like $200+ is pennies.
laugh.gif
just not an ideal situation
nerd.gif

glad to hear ur girl got most of her stuff back, she had receipts for everything?

Saw the article on ESPN. :smh:
I shouldn't hoop in soldiers anymore. Killing da value of my shoes :lol:

Haha maybe the fiasco will make all of the XII attainable like the XI's were....this guy is never wearing his sig shoe ever again lol

How do people get entire shoe collections stolen from their homes without even a neighbor or passer by noticing or reporting it?

man you know in the 'hood ain't nobody sayin' any names :nerd:

suburbs yea; somebody will at least call the cops and alert suspicious activity. That's why I'm glad I live where I live. Crime is the furthest thing from my mind. Never have to stress about packages being left on my front door, etc.

You said it's better than nothing like $200+ is pennies. :lol:

just not an ideal situation:nerd:  

glad to hear ur girl got most of her stuff back, she had receipts for everything?

Yea she had receipts for the stuff that mattered like the coach purse and the MacBook.

Had to bring her her extra car keys and change the locks on my door in case they decided to try and enter my home. That's the biggest issue.
Someone steals a purse with keys and your ID...... It can get real really quick.

Not pictured- second pairs of 2k & KP or IDs.

how you not gonna give us on foot pics of them astronaut icecream dots? you good it's oct now just saying your raising awareness for the um.....yeah

was going to move into the XII thread but apparently the shoe doesn't exist anymore
laugh.gif
....this fool is going to be wearing the XIII and skip the XI and XII 
nah man he going back to back soldier years like it's his p.s. shoe all over again, who needs elites
laugh.gif

man you ever hire movers to move your place or see movers in your neighborhood? did you ever wonder if they were really movers.....

Yea she had receipts for the stuff that mattered like the coach purse and the MacBook.

Had to bring her her extra car keys and change the locks on my door in case they decided to try and enter my home. That's the biggest issue.
Someone steals a purse with keys and your ID...... It can get real really quick.
easily, don't blame you for switching up the locks as well i would have done the same.

I keep the receipts from whatever i can, if i scoop a pair from someone that doesn't have it what can you do. Maybe insuring everything one day would be a good idea tho. Not even robbery but water damage or fire? I saw in the news a while back a big comic collector had his entire collection whiped out from a tornado
sick.gif
 have someone 2 states over finding your heat smh
Sad, but so true
 the messed up part is also more times than not in that scenario it's someone that knows you or your activities..

I had some people come in and load all my sneakers uo into suitcases to take out. They had about 70 pair loaded. My roomate came before they finished so they just just took off and got 1 bag with thunder 4, bred xi, cab iv, and white and red xi low. It seems like someone would have noticed but this day and age neighbors aren't close like they used to and I have friends coming all the time. Easy to assume it's just friends or something coming over.

Some pretty good deals right now.

Nike has the lows for $99

Villa has the ID4 and SB for $149, Graffiti for $159, and Dunkman for $99

Back
Top Bottom