Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got a 12 in the Olympics good lookin
smokin.gif
Did you get the via phone order at the PA location via phone order???

FML my mother called me yesterday to tell me that they had the LeBrons....missed her call, called her back about an hour later and she said she had left the outlet smfh. RIP smh lol

Someone just put a FSR on ebay of those olympics they got from the outlet. No surprise. Always wanted, but I won't be paying that price anytime soon.

I asked the guy like three times to make sure he was talking about the right shoe
laugh.gif

They had a 12 and 14 left when I called, I took the 12
Lol, I did the same thing when I called, "are you SURE it's the  Olympic Lebron X?".  I almost couldn't believe it!  I hope that Bob was able to get through this AM and get that 14 that he was looking for!!!  I'm glad that someone was able to benefit from the info.

Last edited:
Lol, I did the same thing when I called, "are you SURE it's the  Olympic Lebron X?".  I almost couldn't believe it!  I hope that Bob was able to get through this AM and get that 14 that he was looking for!!!  I'm glad that someone was able to benefit from the info.
yup good looking on that info. USA xs for under retail was great

First off I want to give props to mindbenda8816 mindbenda8816 for coming through with the vital info :nthat:

You sir are about to get Repped on every post you made from last night and this morning :lol:

Called 9:59am when the store opened at 10:00am and got Stephanie to hold my sz 14 :nerd:

Hit the road 10:10am GPS said it would take 50 minutes to get here :rolleyes

Saw cats saying they were gone and got scared for a second and went into Andretti Mode >:

Got here 10:51am asked for my pair they were supposed to be holding :smile:

Got rang up and told I bought the last pair that was for sale in the store and that I was lucky I called :smokin

View media item 1232311
Faster than a phone order baby :pimp:

Last edited:
First off I want to give @mindbenda8816 for coming through with the vital info
nthat.gif

You sir are about to get Repped on every post you made from last night and this morning
laugh.gif

Called 9:59am when the store opened at 10:00am and got Stephanie to hold my sz 14
nerd.gif

Hit the road 10:10am GPS said it would take 50 minutes to get here
eyes.gif

Saw cats saying they were gone and got scared for a second and went into Andretti Mode
mad.gif

Got here 10:51am asked for my pair they were supposed to be holding
smile.gif

Got rang up and told I bought the last pair that was for sale in the store and that I was lucky I called
smokin.gif

Faster than a phone order baby
pimp.gif
1319663071_tumblr_ln7q3bzIt81qbw92mo1_250.gif

Glad you were able to flourish my dude!!!

First off I want to give @mindbenda8816 for coming through with the vital info
nthat.gif

You sir are about to get Repped on every post you made from last night and this morning
laugh.gif

Called 9:59am when the store opened at 10:00am and got Stephanie to hold my sz 14
nerd.gif

Hit the road 10:10am GPS said it would take 50 minutes to get here
eyes.gif

Saw cats saying they were gone and got scared for a second and went into Andretti Mode
mad.gif

Got here 10:51am asked for my pair they were supposed to be holding
smile.gif

Got rang up and told I bought the last pair that was for sale in the store and that I was lucky I called

Faster than a phone order baby
pimp.gif
Great grab Bob! I know you will keep them and rock them.  Those are so nice looking, good stuff man 
nthat.gif

yup, we killed the release. glad I went with the 12 cuz I was about to go with 14 and have the shoes be big.

First off I want to give props to mindbenda8816 mindbenda8816 for coming through with the vital info :nthat:

You sir are about to get Repped on every post you made from last night and this morning :lol:

Called 9:59am when the store opened at 10:00am and got Stephanie to hold my sz 14 :nerd:

Hit the road 10:10am GPS said it would take 50 minutes to get here :rolleyes

Saw cats saying they were gone and got scared for a second and went into Andretti Mode >:

Got here 10:51am asked for my pair they were supposed to be holding :smile:

Got rang up and told I bought the last pair that was

Faster than a phone order baby :pimp:

Those ventilated seats tho.

WAIT SINCE WHEN WERE THE OLYMPIC 10s AVAILABE AGAIN!????
I tried to spread the wealth as soon as I got the chance fam.  There were a few people that ate though.  Ronald, I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't field that call from your moms.  I wish my mom would be nice enough to hip me to some sneaker info!!!

I tried to spread the wealth as soon as I got the chance fam.  There were a few people that ate though.  Ronald, I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't field that call from your moms.  I wish my mom would be nice enough to hip me to some sneaker info!!!
Im all the down in Florida lol 

Back
Top Bottom