Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Dude processed my order this morning. Said there was a nice amount of sizes and that people have been calling since yesterday to put in orders.

Repped. Thank you for this info. I was able to get one in my size 5 minutes ago. 
Just called, all they have left is 7.5, 8, 8.5 and 14

Damn, I'm blown. I would love to be on either side of the spectrum when it comes to copping kicks. 7-9 and 13-14 would at least give me a sigh of relief that in instances like restocks, outlet drops and not hyped shoes, they'd usually be left over. dat average size 11-12 struggle tho

Dude processed my order this morning. Said there was a nice amount of sizes and that people have been calling since yesterday to put in orders.

bigj505 bigj505 from this day forth you shall be known as the Sneaker Gods Favorite :lol:

With all the looking out you do for so many it's only right that good karma came back around and things worked out in your favor, congrats :nthat:

Last edited:
Repped. Can't add the 9.5 tho
frown.gif
Couldn't add the 11.5  ....  oh well

Son, I would've been salty for missing the Oly X but I ID'ed an XI in the exact same scheme for about the same price so I can't be mad (@alp  took my 12 though
laugh.gif
)

This thread stay with the deals, look away for a second and BAM!

i'm never this lucky....   kept refreshing and was able to cop the KC in a 11.5 for a little less than retail!

:lol: needed em. I remember not having money for em since I bought two crown jewels the previous week

Just walked in to footaction and....
I seen this exact scenario in South Georgia.

I wore my WTL and some guy in FTL was like, did you go over there and just get them.

I said, buddy, I had these for a month.. then walked over to the other store... and bam, A SIZE 12 just on the wall!

Back
Top Bottom