• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those ventilated seats tho.

The heated leather does wonders for my lower back after a long day :pimp:

Maaan I'm never around for the deals lol. Congrats to those that got the X's

If it's one thing I learned about these threads is never slip :smh:

Salty peanuts about them Xs still

Not really sure they had smaller sizes than a 12 though, if I were you I wouldn't feel too bad :\

Last edited:
^they had em, they were there since thursday. Those who found out through this thread it was pretty much a wrap at that point

super salty

been looking for my size in the olys for months

And this is why I don't mind resellers. I'm sure a few pairs will pop up for lower than what the going rate is now. Kinda like how I got the white elite X for the low.

^they had em, they were there since thursday. Those who found out through this thread it was pretty much a wrap at that point

Shhhhh ..... Can't you see I'm trying to ease bigj505 bigj505 pain :smh:

I know first hand how devastating it can be missing out on a sick deal like copping Lebron Olympic Gold Medal X's for $169.99 |I

Oh wait ..... I think that may have been a little descriptively painful, let me chill :lol:

Last edited:

Shhhhh ..... Can't you see I'm trying to ease @bigj505 pain
mean.gif

I know first hand how devastating it can be missing out on a sick deal like copping Lebron X Olympic Gold Medal X's for $169.99
tired.gif

Oh wait ..... I think that may have been a little descriptively painful, let me chill
laugh.gif
it's all good weren't you one of the GK preorders? karma
laugh.gif

dope factory had a fsr of the white elites but it's damn near guaranteed customs fees with them

them olys tho...

350 is as high as id go

I know first hand how devastating it can be missing out on a sick deal like copping Lebron Olympic Gold Medal X's for $169.99 |I

Oh wait ..... I think that may have been a little descriptively painful, let me chill :lol:

:lol: cold blooded. It's all good tho.

"You win some, you lose some... But you live to fight another day!"

WAIT SINCE WHEN WERE THE OLYMPIC 10s AVAILABE AGAIN!????

Mad I missed the Gold Medals.

Maaan I'm never around for the deals lol. Congrats to those that got the X's

Man $169? That's a steal I would've love to have another pair

Just did mine, they look 100 x better this way
View media item 1232542

Are you gonna leave the flywire tucked in when your finish?

Last edited:
I believe in second chances.... Jacked from the outlet thread. Dude has my size but will have to call me back because of the volume of calls:
If anyone's looking, there's a nike factory in new Hampshire that has the USA lebron 10s no size 12 and 13 left the number is 603-424-6755 for phone orders

:lol: my bad, at least he was able to cook off another spot :smokin

Newb seller doesn't know how to put an effective title on his listing to optimize hits and viewers

Last edited:
I believe in second chances.... Jacked from the outlet thread. Dude has my size but will have to call me back because of the volume of calls:
Repped. Thank you for this info. I was able to get one in my size 5 minutes ago. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom