Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Didn't know it was bron's 30th but randomnly rocked the kp's today after many many months. After seeing them again, all hail the xi king!
With my long weekend, it'll get some more wears, still need to break 'em in.

Not often. Maybe 6 times in a month if it was in rotation. Some months they didnt make it in
Rotation tho.

Not often?! That's a lot man! Hahahaha. I'll be lucky to wear them 6 times in like 2 years with the way I rotate my kicks. Damn... I'm NEVER gonna break them in, am I? :rofl:

Not often?! That's a lot man! Hahahaha. I'll be lucky to wear them 6 times in like 2 years with the way I rotate my kicks. Damn... I'm NEVER gonna break them in, am I? :rofl:

That sucks. I have a lot of sneakers but not that much. I got to wear them and enjoy them.

Oh, by the way, I put in some Foamposite insoles and they felt okay. I'll see how they are when I actually wear them for a whole day like that.

This pair is Smooth Tip, but I have another pair to do with laces from someone on eBay. They look just as good if not better.

I just bought the ebay laces to go in my soldiers. You think they're nicer than smooths? And thanks so much for these cant wait for them

I just bought the ebay laces to go in my soldiers. You think they're nicer than smooths? And thanks so much for these cant wait for them

I do, they come with gold metal tips on them, and I think the lace material is nicer as well.

Man that paint job is simply amazing. Did you use an air gun or painted by hand? How durable will it be from flexing of the Hyperposite in the forefoot? The artwork on the lining is well done too.

Man that paint job is simply amazing. Did you use an air gun or painted by hand? How durable will it be from flexing of the Hyperposite in the forefoot? The artwork on the lining is well done too.

Most of the large jobs I do I use airbrushes, both the color shift and the gloss clear coat were both airbrushed.

The posite should be absolutely fine if the intended use is casual. The clear coat is actually from a guy called Raleigh Restorations. I contacted him regarding glossing up his Scratch Resistant Sealer that he has on his IG and YouTube. He sent me his experimental batch of gloss sealer since his regular sealer is matte. I've seen him take an exacto knife to his finished midsoles etc with zero scuffing. Suffice to say these will hold up just as well. And the lining is all hand painted/drawn.

Any1 know where they might have matching laces for the acid lion lows???...looking for laces the same as the inside lining thanks

Any1 know where they might have matching laces for the acid lion lows???...looking for laces the same as the inside lining thanks
does not exist per say, they best we could do was a galaxy print but it wasn't close enough to pass the swap test, if you're looking for something like the liner print that is

Back
Top Bottom