Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

does not exist per say, they best we could do was a galaxy print but it wasn't close enough to pass the swap test, if you're looking for something like the liner print that is
The pattern inside the shoe has more a greenish cyan tint to it, so most galaxy laces wont match up exactly 

Any1 know where they might have matching laces for the acid lion lows???...looking for laces the same as the inside lining thanks
at first it did seem like it would work @barbarian bob(i   think it was him) has a pic with them in shoe, he beat me to it so I never did it

does not exist per say, they best we could do was a galaxy print but it wasn't close enough to pass the swap test, if you're looking for something like the liner print that is
The pattern inside the shoe has more a greenish cyan tint to it, so most galaxy laces wont match up exactly 
the problem was the socks, shirt, and liner were dull compared to the galaxy laces and the hat brim, I went lace locks to be diff

Naw it wasn't me @redrum3281
mean.gif

I actually don't even have the Acid Lion lows
ohwell.gif

I cannot take credit for out matchy-matchying you this time
tired.gif
crap then I really forgot who it was
laugh.gif
 back to CoC

Nice! I'm definitely a big fan of the 11. It looks weird sometimes looking from like the top cuz the back is so padded and bulky and then the rest of the shoe is sleek,but man,these do look nice on every other angle. And I love that it's not hard to maintain,like after so many wears it still looks new.

Honestly, its one of my favorite shoe designs ever. I think this shoe was severely underrated, maybe they should've produced less cws and priced them starting at $150 (which most XIs ended up being priced down to, if not lower). It also helped that they were an amazing performer so at ~$100 after discounts, they were a steal.

Sad to say I do not feel the same about the Lebron XII.

Finally got these in yesterday. Don't remember if anyone mentioned it before, but at the front of the outsole, it has the quote "What we do in life" on the right shoe and "echoes in eternity" on the left. Thought that was a nice touch.

Thinking about doing a lace swap with the Elite SE extra laces since the colors match the upper. Does anyone have pics of this?

View media item 1341659

That copies one of his tattoos. It's been on there since the 8 or 9 I forget. That sole was used from that pair, I think adult size used 9 and kids sizes used 8? Or vice versa? Someone help me out lol

Finally got these in yesterday. Don't remember if anyone mentioned it before, but at the front of the outsole, it has the quote "What we do in life" on the right shoe and "echoes in eternity" on the left. Thought that was a nice touch.

Thinking about doing a lace swap with the Elite SE extra laces since the colors match the upper. Does anyone have pics of this?

View media item 1341659

Still waiting to complete the cramp pack. missing that low How much?

I paid 260. I was told they were worn 3-4x, and once I cleaned the bottoms, could almost pass for DS (upper is pristine) so I think the seller was being truthful.

View media item 1341659

Congrats! What size are they for $260???

Thanks - they're a 9. They don't have the alternate laces, but I wasn't ever going to use those anyway. Saw them posted on the bay and hit him with the quickness for a pp invoice, was stoked. Been hunting them for a while and couldn't find anything below $350 for a new pair.

Last edited:
I paid 260. I was told they were worn 3-4x, and once I cleaned the bottoms, could almost pass for DS (upper is pristine) so I think the seller was being truthful.

$250 has always been my limit, but if I came across a pair for $10 more I owuld hop on them with the quickness! Congrats fam. :smokin

Never had the XI's, but came across a pair of WTLs at a local Platos Closet for $200 plus my 15% off coupon. 9/10. Box included, legit. Is $170 worth it for a minorly worn pair of these?

Never had the XI's, but came across a pair of WTLs at a local Platos Closet for $200 plus my 15% off coupon. 9/10. Box included, legit. Is $170 worth it for a minorly worn pair of these?

If you dont have any XIs Im not sure why you would want these.

If you dont have any XIs Im not sure why you would want these.

Granted they are way different than what I would normally buy, but I would like at least one odd shoe in my collection. They have alot of XI's here at my local FTL, but for whatever reason they still have them at retail and wont let me use my military discount. The only other one I wanted was the jade colorway. I saw them at an outlet in Nasshville last week for $180 w/30%off but Im sure theyre gone by now. But all in all I may not buy them anyway. Just wanted to know if it was a fair price, or will it be money wasted.

Back
Top Bottom