Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can get a DS pair of these in a size 12 for $300 should I jump or can a better price be had?

i'm starting to get the itch for those SE lows...I was gonna throw some gold lacelocks in my Kyrie dreams as a substitute, but it just not the same
laugh.gif

I hear you. I have also been itching for the SE lows since the release. I was away at the inlaws with weak internet and no computer. My phone failed me that morning. 

Just got these in, they were customized by my dude @Dc30
 and they are CRAZY INSANE!!! Lol. Thanks a lot brother for fitting me into your busy schedule I love them.

Dang bro! Hey @Dc30 what are the chances you could replicate ginobili's silver/wolf grey PEs? :lol:

With the cfd, curry, xx9, and JC2 out...Anyone still play in these?

Copped the atomic orange colorway from Jersey Gardens for $70 and deciding whether to keep em

Last edited:

Copped the atomic orange colorway from Jersey Gardens for $70 and deciding whether to keep em

Yeah still only ball in these. My feet are spoiled with the use of lunar and full zoom in these so anything else feels "a little off" to me. Use a pair of Aways to ball in

Yeah still only ball in these. My feet are spoiled with the use of lunar and full zoom in these so anything else feels "a little off" to me. Use a pair of Aways to ball in
Can definitely see that with their unique cushioning setup. And now that their $70 at outlets and many vnds pairs going for under 100 on ebay

If i play in a pair, it will be one of the later releases since I find them to be not as narrow

Dang bro! Hey @Dc30 what are the chances you could replicate ginobili's silver/wolf grey PEs? :lol:

With the prope base it can be done. A GR with a black sole/liner or even an iD. But I'm not sure what options were available on the upper. Was silver/grey mesh and overlay am option?

This was an iD with a red upper and gold swooshes with black posite. Had to change the posite and toe swoosh.

kingsin kingsin

Thanks bro!

With the prope base it can be done. A GR with a black sole/liner or even an iD. But I'm not sure what options were available on the upper. Was silver/grey mesh and overlay am option?

This was an iD with a red upper and gold swooshes with black posite. Had to change the posite and toe swoosh.

@KingSin

Thanks bro!

Nah there were dark grey mesh, fuse and posite options. That's the closest you can get to a proper base but I haven't seen any id's like that on the bay at all, or kixify either for that matter. I know people say search local groups on twitter and facebook and stuff but social media accounts like that are too annoying for me so I don't bother with any of those. I don't even like texting very much at all either

I didn't really like the XIs and only ended up getting these elites

But the regular XIs are growing on me after all this time. I was tempting to get them in king's pride, gamma blue or dunkman colorways but after seeing on foot pics of the preheat/forging irons I think I prefer those. If I were to get just one colorway of XIs would the preheat/forging iron be a good choice?

I saw these come in a special spandex case but saw some one eBay in a regular box, should I be concerned with authenticity or were they also released in regular boxes?

Thanks

Last edited:

@KingSin

Thanks bro!

Nah there were dark grey mesh, fuse and posite options. That's the closest you can get to a proper base but I haven't seen any id's like that on the bay at all, or kixify either for that matter. I know people say search local groups on twitter and facebook and stuff but social media accounts like that are too annoying for me so I don't bother with any of those. I don't even like texting very much at all either

Kinda what I thought. But either way these could be done. Blackouts or Graffiti base since both have black soles.

I didn't really like the XIs and only ended up getting these elites

But the regular XIs are growing on me after all this time. I was tempting to get them in king's pride, gamma blue or dunkman colorways but after seeing on foot pics of the preheat/forging irons I think I prefer those. If I were to get just one colorway of XIs would the preheat/forging iron be a good choice?

I saw these come in a special spandex case but saw some one eBay in a regular box, should I be concerned with authenticity or were they also released in regular boxes?

Thanks
Really all about your style and what colors you like but you definitely can't go wrong with the forging iron which imo are much nicer than the Big Bangs (I know that's Blasphemy) however if I could only have 1 LeBron 11 it would easily be these:

If you meant strictly regular 11's excluding the EXT me personally I'd go Kings Pride. Even my girl who hates all my LeBrons likes those, that's how I knew they were official!! Lol

Really all about your style and what colors you like but you definitely can't go wrong with the forging iron which imo are much nicer than the Big Bangs (I know that's Blasphemy) however if I could only have 1 LeBron 11 it would easily be these:

If you meant strictly regular 11's excluding the EXT me personally I'd go Kings Pride. Even my girl who hates all my LeBrons likes those, that's how I knew they were official!! Lol
I also like those you posted but think I prefer the regular ones (I may get them as my 3rd pair of XIs if I ever get to 3). What exactly are the EXTs anyway?

Also any info on the spandex case I saw the forging irons come in? I think I'd rather have a regular box, were they also released in a regular box or are those likely fakes?

Thanks

I also like those you posted but think I prefer the regular ones (I may get them as my 3rd pair of XIs if I ever get to 3). What exactly are the EXTs anyway?

Also any info on the spandex case I saw the forging irons come in? I think I'd rather have a regular box, were they also released in a regular box or are those likely fakes?

Thanks

They were also released in a regular box as my pair have the regular box and they obviously aren't fake, you can check them out in my "shoes" album in my sig. EXT stands for "extension pack" and it focuses on using materials like denim, suede and leather instead of using the original performance materials of the standard model

View media item 1556973

These are hands down the best EXT ever.

Cant remember if these were inspired by the NBA finals trophy buy that's what they remind me of

These are hands down the best EXT ever.

Cant remember if these were inspired by the NBA finals trophy buy that's what they remind me of

Don't know if they were inspired by the trophy but I still need to get a pair. I will say that their name "king's crown" implies that they were inspired by exactly what their name is though IMO

The creasing/cracking of the gold material is tragic, otherwise I agree - these are the best XI to release and also the best EXT ever. The lack of hype is great though bc I can pick up a 2nd pair for a reasonable price if I ever feel like it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom