Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The creasing/cracking of the gold material is tragic, otherwise I agree - these are the best XI to release and also the best EXT ever. The lack of hype is great though bc I can pick up a 2nd pair for a reasonable price if I ever feel like it
This, I finally found some cracking on mine, or well looks like a lil scratch on mine but other than that it's perfect

The swoosh on my Gamma Blues is cracking towards the end of the swoosh. I think anything with that shiny coating will start to crack.

Really all about your style and what colors you like but you definitely can't go wrong with the forging iron which imo are much nicer than the Big Bangs (I know that's Blasphemy) however if I could only have 1 LeBron 11 it would easily be these:

If you meant strictly regular 11's excluding the EXT me personally I'd go Kings Pride. Even my girl who hates all my LeBrons likes those, that's how I knew they were official!! Lol
Man these are amazing, probably only made like 50 pairs but still ....

Man these are amazing, probably only made like 50 pairs but still ....
You lunchin that's the kings crown ext they probably gonna cost you like 300+ nowadays for DS but they were a GR or close to it
lol I haven't heard "lunchin" since I left DC, takes me back 
nthat.gif

I'm thinking of getting some 11s and before I decide on a colorway I wanted to know if this list of colorways is complete?

http://www.nicekicks.com/tag/nike-lebron-11/

If there are more colorways than are shown on that website can someone show me a list of photos of all colorways they were released in?

Thanks

Definitely incomplete. Not surprising as all lists on nice kicks are.

http://nikelebron.net/releases/

Go with this. Make sure all the boxes at the top of the page are black, with red X's, save the one that says Lebron 11, and the ones above the section that list the different styles of the shoe. Those should all be grey, with green checks.

I'm thinking of getting some 11s and before I decide on a colorway I wanted to know if this list of colorways is complete?

http://www.nicekicks.com/tag/nike-lebron-11/

If there are more colorways than are shown on that website can someone show me a list of photos of all colorways they were released in?

Thanks

Nikelebron.net or something like that has every Cw of every one of his sigs

As I said in a previous post I'm thinking of getting 11s (I have a pair of elites but am thinking of getting a non-elite pair for everyday wear).

I'm hesitating between these colorways: King's Pride, Gamma Blue or Dunkman

I had also considered getting the elites in black/gold but I think the shiny gold part would get scratched with daily wear right?

Can you guys help me decide?

I may also end up getting the preheat/forging irons but not for daily wear.

Thanks

Last edited:
johndoe johndoe Between those 3 I would choose the KP without question. Just my opinion, of course.

As far as the elites go, I have the blue ones and haven't had any issues with the shiny part scratching, except on the bottom. But I only wear mine occasionally and take good care of them, so I guess it just depends how rough you are on them.

@johndoe Between those 3 I would choose the KP without question. Just my opinion, of course.

As far as the elites go, I have the blue ones and haven't had any issues with the shiny part scratching, except on the bottom. But I only wear mine occasionally and take good care of them, so I guess it just depends how rough you are on them.
I'm leaning towards kp too but also considering the elite golds.

I'm leaning towards kp too but also considering the elite golds.

For everyday wearability, KP. That being said, also make sure to try and be able to see the elite golds in hand, as I have a pair and they are so clean yet pop so much too that I feel any picture will never do them justice. Make sure to hold them in hand. As for FI, nice but underwhelming compared to the gold elites IMO

I don't think I saw the elite golds in person but I have those orange/crimson/red/whatever the color is called elites and I know they will look better in person.

I'm tempted to get the elite golds but I'm worried that I'll either always have to think of not letting them rub on anything or not caring and them ending up looking like the gold parts were sanded. Are the gold parts likely to stay unscratched without having to consciously be careful of not scratching them?

Thanks

Ended up getting the King's Pride, but may still end up getting the elite golds and/or forging irons later.

It's funny how at first I didn't like the XIs, but did like the elite ones and got the crimson ones (I think the cw is hero). After a few years I'm starting to like the regular XIs too.

Anyone else didn't like the XIs at first and liked them later?

I don't like the Xiis now, but those I don't think I will later either, I don't like the outside sides, they're too plain.

Last edited:

Ended up getting the King's Pride, but may still end up getting the elite golds and/or forging irons later.

It's funny how at first I didn't like the XIs, but did like the elite ones and got the crimson ones (I think the cw is hero). After a few years I'm starting to like the regular XIs too.

Anyone else didn't like the XIs at first and liked them later?

I don't like the Xiis now, but those I don't think I will later either, I don't like the outside sides, they're too plain.
As for the gold on the gold elites, I don't know whether or not they scratch, do you wear your hero elites at all? That should give you an idea of how that will go. Congrats on the KP cop. As soon as I saw the XIs for the first time I knew they would be by far the best shoe ever made and they still are and probably will be until I die IMO The posite pieces and general silhouette are what did me in to begin with

There are some black/gold Elites size 11.5 on Ebay ending pretty soon...price is still pretty low for anyone interested.  Item number 351432085054

Back
Top Bottom