Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah they are a little tight but I didn't go up a half size because length is already a little long when TTS, so it's honestly a weird fit. I'd recommend trying them on if at all possible.

Hello everyone. Does anybody know where I can get a pair of the regular XI in a size 14 cheap? Unless they are the King's Pride colorway, I want them for the mid sole. 
laugh.gif
 Thank You.

If you have a chance check the Ontario Outlet or maybe the San Ysidro Outlets, you MIGHT find a few of those sizes. But they will be scarce.

A question to anyone that has a pair of 11's, when you wear them untied and the laces a little loose, does the shoe slip off your foot a little? I got a pair of kings prides but I dont like tying them up. I like to rock my kicks with the laces undone but when I wear them, the back of my heel keeps slipping out.  I have to either tie them up or leave them unlaced but with the strings hanging out from the last hole so they stay on my foot and I have heel lock down.

I see pics of other people rocking 11's with the laces untied and mad loose and I wonder how they walk in them, I can't do that with mines. 

A question to anyone that has a pair of 11's, when you wear them untied and the laces a little loose, does the shoe slip off your foot a little? I got a pair of kings prides but I dont like tying them up. I like to rock my kicks with the laces undone but when I wear them, the back of my heel keeps slipping out.  I have to either tie them up or leave them unlaced but with the strings hanging out from the last hole so they stay on my foot and I have heel lock down.

I see pics of other people rocking 11's with the laces untied and mad loose and I wonder how they walk in them, I can't do that with mines. 
not just a little, a whole lot for me.

I got Xi King's Pride on eBay and don't see any signs of them being fake but just wanted to be sure, are there signs I should look for or am I best to post pics? If so any specific parts I should take pics of?

Thanks

I got Xi King's Pride on eBay and don't see any signs of them being fake but just wanted to be sure, are there signs I should look for or am I best to post pics? If so any specific parts I should take pics of?

Thanks

Biggest give away is really loose flywire and spikey, triangular tips at the top medial side of the shoe that meets the tongue. If you still aren't sure post pics and I will be able to tell you as soon as I lay eyes on them

Back
Top Bottom