Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Biggest give away is really loose flywire and spikey, triangular tips at the top medial side of the shoe that meets the tongue. If you still aren't sure post pics and I will be able to tell you as soon as I lay eyes on them
I'm still not sure, are these pics good enough to tell? If not what parts should I take pics/close ups of?

Thanks

They're not fake at all, for kicks and giggles look at the bottom of the insoles (zoom should be solid white)
Thanks, just curious to know what would have been different in fakes? Is there a pic of fakes that shows the difference?

I took the insole out and the bottom is solid white, how is it on fakes?

Thanks, just curious to know what would have been different in fakes? Is there a pic of fakes that shows the difference?

I took the insole out and the bottom is solid white, how is it on fakes?

lbj11_fake_colorway-parachute-gold-1-04.jpg

Finally got em was supposed to Saturday but the lazy mail man didn't leave them on my porch like I asked I had to go into work an 1hr 1/2 late
2h3a8ub.jpg

The only pair of XIs I actually wanted that has eluded me. I guess it's due to my ant-resale motto. Wifey says she got me on it for Christmas so I'll be patient. Lol

I luv the 11s. 12s are terrible IMO.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...ADD-4F00-4ABA-94DB-8C8D017C718B.png.jpeg.html

Date night a few weeks back..... [emoji]127796[/emoji]

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...6AD-31CF-46F0-A831-CA6B7AE3A64E.png.jpeg.html

Last edited:
The only pair of XIs I actually wanted that has eluded me. I guess it's due to my ant-resale motto. Wifey says she got me on it for Christmas so I'll be patient. Lol

I luv the 11s. 12s are terrible IMO.

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...ADD-4F00-4ABA-94DB-8C8D017C718B.png.jpeg.html

Date night a few weeks back..... [emoji]127796[/emoji]

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...6AD-31CF-46F0-A831-CA6B7AE3A64E.png.jpeg.html

That pair was the only pair that escaped me as well. I was able to get a pair in a larger deal but the seller was good with $400 if the trade wouldn't have worked. Which to me was a decent enough price considering where they were at first.

See the problem with 2K's was the fact that it wasn't a true release. I have no next gen system and I wasn't paying for a code AND shoes when hype was highest. So resell is kind of a must on these at this point. But that being said prices have come way down.

It hurts even more cause I didn't get a PS4 until the codes were almost gone (At least my size was). Been had the dough for it but my GF at the time didn't want me forking over that money on a system. Claimed my shoe habit was bad enough. Lol. Then a homie of mines played the season twice & had two freaking codes. Instead of telling me about the extra, He copped 2 pairs in his size size 8.5....... [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Oh well.

Last edited:
It hurts even more cause I didn't get a PS4 until the codes were almost gone (At least my size was). Been had the dough for it but my GF at the time didn't want me forking over that money on a system. Claimed my shoe habit was bad enough. Lol. Then a homie of mines played the season twice & had two freaking codes. Instead of telling me about the extra, He copped 2 pairs in his size size 8.5....... [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Oh well.

I had the game and fulfilled all the requirements... but couldn't get them because I'm not in the US.

How come yours end up looking way less loose by skipping the top hole than my KPs? I noticed you didn't skip the top hole on your KPs, do the KPs have longer laces than other colorways or could it be because they're not the same size? Mine are 9.5.

This is how my KPs look by skipping the top hole:

Last edited:
I haven't worn my xi in a minute. Might need to break a pair out.

Gonna re acquire some FI eventually. I missed out on a pair last week trying to bid at the last second only to get distracted :lol:

Thanks for reminding me. I was going to get some more wears out of my XI id's this week. Still need to grab a pair of KP too! 

Back
Top Bottom