Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm going to trust you guys that the aways don't look near as good in person. Plus I do already have a ton of black and red shoes. But dang do they look good in some of those pics!

After being underwhelmed by the aways I have definitely had the TWs grow on me. After the KPs, I don't want to see some bland CW; the breds are great, don't get me wrong, but for $200 I want something that pops, and the KPs and TWs so far are the only ones that do something for me. I know some people think the TWs are garbage, but the 3M makes the shoe for me. Like someone said earlier, beauty of opinons.

indifferent.gif

Normal Pricing for Overseas, We complain over here, but were fortunate...No way I would want to drop $285 possible 6-7 times this year. :x
it doesn't bother rrp at $280 here in australia as our hourly rate of pay is far better than the usa I'll be on most colourways in the xi's . The job I do here I'd be lucky to get $15 hr in the states and I make $38hr here all works out the same in the long run .we get to live freely when we are in the usa on holidas especially with the recent run with the dollar

Last edited:
Wore my KP's for the first time yesterday.. These are going to be a beast on the court :smokin

Anyone have problems with squeaking? My boy told me his started to squeak after his 3rd wear. :nerd:

I got lebron toe in these...can't do it. Love the silhouette, but my feet are already bad from all the years of wearing Jordans.
They will give man. Ive worn them a few times and did 30 min on the elliptical in them and it made a huge difference

Wore my KP's for the first time yesterday.. These are going to be a beast on the court :smokin

Anyone have problems with squeaking? My boy told me his started to squeak after his 3rd wear. :nerd:
Mine have squeaked since the 1st wear.

I got lebron toe in these...can't do it. Love the silhouette, but my feet are already bad from all the years of wearing Jordans.
They will give man. Ive worn them a few times and did 30 min on the elliptical in them and it made a huge difference

Mine have squeaked since the 1st wear.

Seriously i used to get lebron toe at first, my pinky was completely under my other toe

But after 2 wears that problem was gone

I would deff say the KDs bro. I could never get used to wearing them because they felt so uncomfortable for me. They are just collecting dust in my closet :lol:

KD 5 one of the most comfortable basketball sneakers in recent memory.. I have seven pairs and trust me once that forefoot zoom breaks in and the foam of the midsole they just get better and better.. Money

KD 5 one of the most comfortable basketball sneakers in recent memory.. I have seven pairs and trust me once that forefoot zoom breaks in and the foam of the midsole they just get better and better.. Money

I agree, although the shoe aesthetically had little appeal. Comfort and great ball shoe were about all the shoe had going for it.

Back
Top Bottom