Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
COPPED!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 easy decision.

The shoe is amazing overall bro. I think Nike and Lebron see that the "max" has a self life. These will be wearable after 15 years. Its built with durablity in mind and is still light and stylish.  The first color was amazing, not feeling some of the new ones, but I love the model of this shoe and will ID some pairs. Enjoy the new technology with these kicks man, its just a great great shoe.
I see what you mean however the lifetime of the X's should be a few god years. After all they are inspired by diamonds and are suppose to last forever (corny I know haha) will never damage. These XI's will last 15 years? Naw homie not if you actually wear them routinely. I went to the mall and tried them on and agree they are comfy but so are my lebron tens, nines, eights, sevens etc. Like I said I'm just gonna wait for the elites but not throwing salt on these or anyone who cops.

So I got a pair of those KP Custom socks. They look nice but there was a bit of fraying near the right heel. Also hope they hold up after a few washes.

So salty I couldn't go to that event. So are they opening a Nike Town on Miami Beach again?

so did they package some Aways in the carbonite to help em move?  or we're they selling Forging Irons at th 11z11?

so did they package some Aways in the carbonite to help em move?  or we're they selling Forging Irons at th 11z11?
If this is the case then I bet there are a TON of carbonite boxes.... which hopefully means there will be enough FI to go around.

Back
Top Bottom