Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
KD 5 one of the most comfortable basketball sneakers in recent memory.. I have seven pairs and trust me once that forefoot zoom breaks in and the foam of the midsole they just get better and better.. Money
I don't think people are complaining about the KDV's cushion..it's that dam hyperfuse (at least for me). it took a good 2-3 of solid bball days to break the hyperfuse in and man, my feet were hurting for those weeks. To be honest, they still hurt..if you do a lot of cutting and slashing (change of direction)..that hyperfuse material doesn't give and will rub the side of your feet. I had to switch to the kobe 8 for the EM because i started to develop a tailor's bunion.

but like you said...the cushion on the KD 5 is !!!!!! air in the heel, zoom in the front..and that traction...

Co
I agree, although the shoe aesthetically had little appeal. Comfort and great ball shoe were about all the shoe had going for it.

Couldn't disagree more, easily my fave KD model looks wise and it's a mid instead of a low.. Pearls, asg, energies, DMV, Xmas etc etc all super fire IMO.. Looooove the KD 5

KD 5 one of the most comfortable basketball sneakers in recent memory.. I have seven pairs and trust me once that forefoot zoom breaks in and the foam of the midsole they just get better and better.. Money

I don't think people are complaining about the KDV's cushion..it's that dam hyperfuse (at least for me). it took a good 2-3 of solid bball days to break the hyperfuse in and man, my feet were hurting for those weeks. To be honest, they still hurt..if you do a lot of cutting and slashing (change of direction)..that hyperfuse material doesn't give and will rub the side of your feet. I had to switch to the kobe 8 for the EM because i started to develop a tailor's bunion.

but like you said...the cushion on the KD 5 is !!!!!! air in the heel, zoom in the front..and that traction...
I don't mind the cushioning in the shoe and I like the traction but the hyperfuse was very uncomfortable when I would play in them. My pinky toe couldn't take the rubbing and the tongue and how it's stitched was another problem for me. No matter how much I loosened them it always picnicked my foot. But the lebrons are surely one of the better performers that don't require too much break in time. I'm really interested in seeing how the kobe 9 will perform

I don't mind the cushioning in the shoe and I like the traction but the hyperfuse was very uncomfortable when I would play in them. My pinky toe couldn't take the rubbing and the tongue and how it's stitched was another problem for me. No matter how much I loosened them it always picnicked my foot. But the lebrons are surely one of the better performers that don't require too much break in time. I'm really interested in seeing how the kobe 9 will perform

Understandable cuz the way the tongue is stitched to the upper there isn't much give in the tightness but at the same time I've never had that problem.. Busted or tied for me the fit is money.. The 11 has that slab of lunar so yeah there unfair when it comes to comfort lol.. Moreso than the Kobe 8 or KD 5 but I still feel the Lebron x may be the most comfy of aforementioned models..

I kno it's more on a personal decision matter but did anyone go up a size on kings pride?. I know I did cuz on the try on my pinky toe was being crushed and I refuse to deal with that discomfort. but I also heard they adjust to your feet

Lebron xi kings pride retailed at 180 euros
forging irons retailed at 200 euros

both on nikestoreEurope.

WRONG INFORMATION.......

Speak for your own country KP retailed for €151 in some EU country's on NIKESTORE EUROPE. UK price is a bit less but still more than US, so far these look like the QS crown jewels in terms of limited release + special packaging.

I got a nine which I usually get in jordans, but for some reason it was a little loose in the back, not alot but it did'nt feel as snug as a nine usually does. I was thinking it was probly cause the back of the shoe is alittle lower than the rest off it

Glad I ended up with a 13, wore mine last night and I feel like these fight a lot better and they haven't broke in yet.

I kno it's more on a personal decision matter but did anyone go up a size on kings pride?. I know I did cuz on the try on my pinky toe was being crushed and I refuse to deal with that discomfort. but I also heard they adjust to your feet
Yup...went from a 14 to a 15. I'm not playing basketball in these, so I don't need it molded to my foot after hours of playing. I needed them to not strangle my feet. I wear a 15 in all Lebrons since the VII.

My pinky toes used to get crushed, but the shoes have definitely given over time and the toebox has broken in so now they feel amazing, almost roomy.

Last edited:
Co
Couldn't disagree more, easily my fave KD model looks wise and it's a mid instead of a low.. Pearls, asg, energies, DMV, Xmas etc etc all super fire IMO.. Looooove the KD 5

I have every CW of the V you just listed. If you think the V holds a even a remote candle to the IV aesthetically, I need whatever you're smoking.

After being underwhelmed by the aways I have definitely had the TWs grow on me. After the KPs, I don't want to see some bland CW; the breds are great, don't get me wrong, but for $200 I want something that pops, and the KPs and TWs so far are the only ones that do something for me. I know some people think the TWs are garbage, but the 3M makes the shoe for me. Like someone said earlier, beauty of opinons.
I agree that the TWs are the next ones I'm really looking at, mainly cuz of the little details on that colorway. I'm on the fence about the Carbon Fibers and AvMs.

I have every CW of the V you just listed. If you think the V holds a even a remote candle to the IV aesthetically, I need whatever you're smoking.

Lol! Hey to each his own but in my world the 5 doesn't just hold a candle but absolutely surpasses the 4 in everyway.. Mainly being that the 5 is a mid and IMO there's only so much any designer can do with a low.. The simplicity of the 5 is gorgeous, the tongue completely unique and the overall shape (ESP the toe) is a world above and beyond the 4

Don't none of that ish come close to the last 5 Lebrons, so what are we talking about?

Lol, anyway. If NikeID put up that 3m pattern from the TWs would any of y'all be in copping the TWs still?

I love that pattern but hate the accent color choices.

Don't none of that ish come close to the last 5 Lebrons, so what are we talking about?

Lol, anyway. If NikeID put up that 3m pattern from the TWs would any of y'all be in copping the TWs still?

Not much of an ID customer, it's def cool that you have the customize option but I always find the colors Nike releases better, usually can't ever find the same hues on ID as in the release pairs.. TW cw/3M is great IMO, love the violet force (if that's what the purple/blue is) but the best is the matte finish on that particular cw

Right with you. I wanna cop the TWs just for the print but the purple and teal just throw it off IMO

The glorious colour of the Lebron XI Pre-heat Forging Iron was meant to capture the
bright, hot luminescence of molten metal, symbolizing the fierceness of the forging process.

Sparks are represented by a lighter shade of colour sprayed over the upper, and the polished 
grey Swoosh shows the final product of the process: sharp and deadly.

Bonus Christmas Pic
View media item 631071
View media item 631076

COPPED!!! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom