Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I got to check out the 11/11 experience since I live on Miami Beach and Nike really went out there way to display the LeBron 11's I picked up the Aways with special packaging but couldn't get the Forging Irons since they were all pre sold. They must have had a good 300 pairs. Sucks but happy I got the aways 
i think these pics show color good.

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Django you're better than this my dude.  We need way more pics and a background story to go along with these beauties.

who thinks the forging irons are a little bit better then the big bangs, and does the gitd sole make you choose the 9's over the 11's ? 

Last edited:
Damn.

This may sound blasphemous, but I think I am liking the Forging Irons more than the Big Bangs.

And I have Big Bangs.

Big Bangs <<<<< Forging Irons @ least in this pic.

Factor in the 11s being the best tech/most comfortable Bron and it's game set match.

who thinks the forging irons are a little bit better then the big bangs, and does the gitd sole make you choose the 9's over the 11's ? 

i do.easily.dont give a f about gitd sole either.big bangs are awesome too but these look pure fire to me.Can't wait to get them in hand....

Last edited:
Im staring to think some of yall work for nike. Dudes really acting like the price hikes aint nothing. I just stared messing with Brons with the CG 8v2s. Pretty sure I paid 130 for them. We talking about a shoe almost doubling in price in 2yrs. Its rare that I don't have a little buyers remorse from a pickup. That's how I know I'm about done with this ****

There are Nike employees on all the major forums hyping up product. They gauge demand and get the 'beasts/sheep/resellers to grab GR product by touting limited availability.

Thanks. Soo, any European NTers wanna help me out with the FIs??? :nerd: :D

They sold out online in a few hours, FL EU had a US7 last time I checked but pretty much sold out and that was at the $285 price tag cus most EU countrys had the FIs at this price.

They drop in Amsterdam and London in store on Thursday but I expect any Footlocker release like this to be sold out behind closed doors. You could try SNS but you might as well head down to flight club NY! at least you wont get hit with customs tax buying from a reseller than on line EU store.

I cant believe they actually put a preheat label on the box - HYPEBEAST

Last edited:
They sold out online in a few hours, FL EU had a US7 last time I checked but pretty much sold out and that was at the $285 price tag cus most EU countrys had the FIs at this price.

They drop in Amsterdam and London in store on Thursday but I expect any Footlocker release like this to be sold out behind closed doors. You could try SNS but you might as well head down to flight club NY! at least you wont get hit with customs tax buying from a reseller than on line EU store.

I cant believe they actually put a preheat label on the box - HYPEBEAST

preheat label-special box-lace lock-increased price tag=sell out in seconds.NikestoreEurope had NO twitter link , NO info whatsoever,just dropped them random , still they sell out in like 30 minutes(except super small sizes).USA may be a different case though,(i doubt it though :smh: :smh: ) , we ll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Damn.

This may sound blasphemous, but I think I am liking the Forging Irons more than the Big Bangs.

And I have Big Bangs.

Yea me too
laugh.gif
 Haven't even seen em' in person yet and I'm already in love, hopefully I can pick them up

and the graphiti's are the design I've been ranting that I seen on ID, Maybe they're goin to be an option too

Yea me too
laugh.gif
 Haven't even seen em' in person yet and I'm already in love, hopefully I can pick them up

and the graphiti's are the design I've been ranting that I seen on ID, Maybe they're goin to be an option too
Wait, were you the one asking about a glitch on the ID website?? That'd be interesting if they are going straight to ID

Wait, were you the one asking about a glitch on the ID website?? That'd be interesting if they are going straight to ID
Yea if you go to ID and click add speckles on the chroma option you'll see it for like a half-second at the default angle,

It's not as crazy as the released pics, of which I actually like by the way, but you can see something

Back
Top Bottom