Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
preheat label-special box-lace lock-increased price tag=sell out in seconds.NikestoreEurope had NO twitter link , NO info whatsoever,just dropped them random , still they sell out in like 30 minutes(except super small sizes).USA may be a different case though,(i doubt it though :smh: :smh: ) , we ll have to wait and see.

They didn't sell out in 30 mins, I checked out the Greece ndc 4-5 hours after release and they has most sizes including a US 12. You could also buy 10 pairs at a time. Euro FL seemed quicker to sell out but still had every size, minus a few half sizes, under 11

I can't help but to look at those "graffiti's" and see Venom from Spider-Man.

That's not a good thing. I'm a grown man I don't want to wear cartoon character shoes.

Lol super pass.

Those clear soles gonna yellow? Anyone with last years pressures LeBron x not yellow on them. Those who wear their shoes

The LeBron 11|11 Experience is going on here in Miami. Three day event in which they released the Breds Sunday, Forging Irons today and Gamma Blues tomorrow (limited supply).
Not gonna lie, that packaging is really cool.  I would buy the shoe just for the packaging.  

But for $200, none of that $250 BS.

How much did you pay for them?

Welcome to the club.
Lmao mine is pretty good with the whole I spend-all-my-money-on-sneakers thing thank god Im in college and aren't some adult with 

responsiblities and bills and that ****...... been with here for a year and five
nthat.gif

I just wont tell her how much those FI cost.... 
roll.gif

The TW and Aways are growing on me, but I don't wanna pay retail on them :smh: Akron vs. Miami's are worth retail to me though.

The TW and Aways are growing on me, but I don't wanna pay retail on them :smh: Akron vs. Miami's are worth retail to me though.

Agreed on the first point; however, I think the only shoe I'd pay retail for is the Forging Iron. The TW, Aways, AvM, C-MAS and Gamma Blue are all discount for me. Due to the price, I'm trying to be picky.

I'm really, really digging those Graffitis. If the release is just a general deff going to try to get them.

These forging iron are hot as hell but no way I'm paying over $150 this year for a pair of bball shoes I'll beat in 3 months. Only way I was going to get the X was at outlet and they haven't come to my area yet so it's looking like I will miss out balling in these as well. Nike pricing out grown men that actually play ball with these prices. It's like they jumped because of the basketball+ sensors then dropped the sensors and kept the price hike.

i think the 9s are trash period so don't ask me bout em lol

forging irons are better to me but that's not saying much

i'll pass on both

thinking bout picking up the aways tho and i should be done for a while

Back
Top Bottom