Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They didn't sell out in 30 mins, I checked out the Greece ndc 4-5 hours after release and they has most sizes including a US 12. You could also buy 10 pairs at a time. Euro FL seemed quicker to sell out but still had every size, minus a few half sizes, under 11

sizes they had were just random sizes left behind out of carts.20 minutes later had up until size 42.5 eu and a sizs 48.5 (14 us).

IMO 3M is one of the most overrated things on a shoe. yeah its cool and i like it on my All Star 10s, but how often does anyone ever see it? a split second when a flash comes on for a pic? not to mention most of the time you can only see it if its in a picture that was taken with a flash anyways. |I

3m sure beats the hell outta the GITD gimmick.

IMO 3M is one of the most overrated things on a shoe. yeah its cool and i like it on my All Star 10s, but how often does anyone ever see it? a split second when a flash comes on for a pic? not to mention most of the time you can only see it if its in a picture that was taken with a flash anyways. |I

3m sure beats the hell outta the GITD gimmick.
For the most part I'd agree with this. Not many shoes have GITD that's really worth a damn. Out of what I own, only the KD IV ASGs and the Yeezy 1s & 2s have GITD that stands out. At least with 3M, you pretty much always know what you're getting.

If anyone is still looking for the Lebron XI Kings Pride, ***** Sporting Goods has a full size run and you can get $20 off.  Plus tax for me, it came to 192.59, so it just depends on where you are.  You can only use it today and when you add to your cart you get the discount, Pay with Paypal and get 2-day shipping. 

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24296106&kw=lebron+xi&origkw=Lebron+XI

Reeeaaally want another pair but that's just to much dinero

I feel you man, Im honestly just grabbing this pair and I may grab another at an outlet later on down the line towards the end of the season.  I love the colorways and silhouette of the model but the price is a little steep and I honestly gotta be able to wear them more than a handful of times.

I feel you man, Im honestly just grabbing this pair and I may grab another at an outlet later on down the line towards the end of the season.  I love the colorways and silhouette of the model but the price is a little steep and I honestly gotta be able to wear them more than a handful of times.

good luck with outlet prices these days :smh:

If anyone is still looking for the Lebron XI Kings Pride, ***** Sporting Goods has a full size run and you can get $20 off.  Plus tax for me, it came to 192.59, so it just depends on where you are.  You can only use it today and when you add to your cart you get the discount, Pay with Paypal and get 2-day shipping. 

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24296106&kw=lebron+xi&origkw=Lebron+XI
thank you. was on the fence about getting another and for below retail shipped made up my mind

good luck with outlet prices these days
mean.gif

edit:

Gave in and got the second pair of KPs.  Decided that since I'll be hooping in them heavy, it will be great to have the back-up and for under retail shipped 
nthat.gif

Props to the fellas that pointed this deal out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom