Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm surprised we still haven't seen much of the Home colorway. At this point, he could pull those out tonight and still being wearing something rare.

Last edited:
It'd be awesome to see Bron wear the king's pride but y'all know he's got some fresh PE ready to be brought out.

The tw's look cheesy to me. I dont care for the super flat colored carbon on them. If it wasn't for that I'd cop them

Anybody have word if these are a PE or will release? Graffiti XI's looking dope AF.
Not sure about this one in particular, but I heard about a glitch on ID where people could see a graffiti option for a few seconds.  Maybe it'll be like the Kobe 8 where there was a release graffiti version along with the option on ID

Broke down and bought another KP with the DSG coupon, smh. Oh well I love this colorway too much and out of the up coming colorways, I'm only looking for the AvM

preheat label-special box-lace lock-increased price tag=sell out in seconds.NikestoreEurope had NO twitter link , NO info whatsoever,just dropped them random , still they sell out in like 30 minutes(except super small sizes).USA may be a different case though,(i doubt it though :smh: :smh: ) , we ll have to wait and see.
I hope they drop in a similar fashion in the US..

If it stands true than Nike will be releasing these alongside w/ the DB Pack which will make these a whole lot easier to cop. So I hope the date sticks. Nike shld of been doin that a long time ago anyways having special kicks come out w/ out special kicks so everyone can get a pair that they want
This! Give me the forging irons and the db roshe and let the rest fight over the 10s and foams.

All Lebron XI's were sold for $200 flat, no tax.

Is there any info for "Forging Iron"? like price or release date.

Thank you guys. 
Pricing is lookin like it's gonna be @ 250, but RD is still unknown
Skip was at the event so don't know if they priced it for the event or it'll be $200 but with the $250 on the box. Either stores will rip the price tag off or it'll be $250. Hopefully it's the two bills.

I don't know if it's a scam since it's on instagram but someone has like 3 sizes of the graffiti's for sale.  If they are already in hand, maybe a release is near?  If I remember correctly, there are still some color codes for December that are still awaiting pics.....I could be wrong though

pass on TRex. shoe doesn't look good with certain layouts like other brons have in the past.

Not totally sure yet how I feel about the Graffiti XIs, gotta see more pics. The NYC Graffiti IVs are still probably my favorite Lebron to date, and I liked the graffiti pattern on those a lot more than the one on the XIs. On another note, seeing the Graffiti XIs really makes me wish the Graffiti 8 V/2s released. Those were pretty crazy to me, and the 8s are either my favorite or second favorite Lebron model to date.

Last edited:

at the rate these releases are going nowadays i think fnl should just send out wc coupons via email 
nerd.gif

They've actually begun doing that.  I received a $10 reward via email last month.  Not sure if they will do the same for the $20 ones.

Tried to stock locate KP in 11.5 or 12 to use my military again, no dice (pacific NW area).

Debating a 3rd pair from DlCKS for $180...

Back
Top Bottom