Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
that black and gold pair 
smokin.gif

Not to add to the "9 colorways on the XI" conspiracy, but those XI's (black/gold swoosh/clear sole) first struck me as very similar to the Watch the Throne 9's, minus the laces and liner....
View media item 637065

First thing that came to mind when I saw them but be careful though bro you might get flamed for comparing them too IX colorways, it's some people around here that don't take too kindly to that kind of talk :D ....but on a serious note these are better looking then the Carbons IMO there's just way more balance to the colorway and to think I was just about grab the CJ81's in the similar colorway too View media item 637082But I think I'll wait for these now instead View media item 637083

First thing that came to mind when I saw them but be careful though bro you might get flamed for comparing them too IX colorways, it's some people around here that don't take too kindly to that kind of talk :D ...

Our IX-XI comparisons don't look so stupid now, do they?

It's tough to tell, but I'm wondering if these are IDs, or the likely home colourway that should be upcoming:

View media item 637103

Wanted to see how the 'King's Pride' are doing in your areas. I'm tempted to scoop up my size 13 before it dries up everywhere, but I wanted to grab some thoughts. 

Wanted to see how the 'King's Pride' are doing in your areas. I'm tempted to scoop up my size 13 before it dries up everywhere, but I wanted to grab some thoughts. 

Sold out in my town...

They said the whole size run sold out the first day too. Small town in Oregon.

Last edited:
Could these be the BHM's? Saw a dude post in the JB thread that this years theme is Kings and queens and that they were going with black and gold. Would explain why these look higher quality than the other releases and why they have a lace lock

Back
Top Bottom