• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
just casul use honestly lol

I am trying to not buy the aways, but that discount is so tempting, thing is I really want the gammas and terracotta warriors and they come out the next two weeks

too many shoes dropping man

Yeah I feel you! That's the problem with a well designed shoe, every pair looks good making you want every pair! Lol Lucky for me the two pairs I want aren't fans favorites The Christmas pair & The Dunkmans & I'm loving my KP's

I have to say for a GR $200 shoe I'm surprised how well these are selling.

Went to a couple of malls this weekend in houston and didn't see many spots with KPs on shelves.

That being said with the flood of color ways coming a back log will likely start and some will sit on shelves.

Not hype for anything except carbons for me. I could pass though. I'd like to see what else is in the pipeline for next year.

KPs best colorway so far. Kinda how I felt with jades last year. I want a 2nd pair and I know where I can get them.

Man that DSG coupon is too tempting but I just sent 2 pairs back to them yesterday. $30 off seems too good to pass up though. Hopefully they don't fly off the site and I'll have a few hours to think about it.

KPs slowly disappearing ...
You'd love that, wouldn't you?
laugh.gif

Would make that pair for $75 over retail in your signature all the more appealing
mean.gif
Well damn.
laugh.gif

Chill. I love my Aways. They're what drew me in to the XI before all the detailed pics of the Kings Pride came out. It was more of me tryna say his shots are really good vs. my pair is dull as h***. Personally I don't understand what others were talkin about when they said they were dull in person either. Plenty of pop in my eyes.

Not directed at you, homie. More so at the masses that keep stating that Aways look dull. Ok, it's a predominantly Black & Red shoe so it might not be flashy enough for some of you. But being a simple colorway don't make it dull.

the masses weren't saying it looks DULL. just saying the pics make them look more vibrant than they do in person. shoes are nice regardless.

$170 off DSG for the KP's isn't too shabby.   If that's the case, these will probably make it's way to Nike outlets at some point for a buck fifty or sixty I would guess

I have been a Lebron shoe fan since the 8's. I have collected around 15 pairs of Lebron 8-10. I really don't have a "perfect pair" of shoes there is a little imperfection somewhere, which I really don't get considering the price. I went to pick up the "Aways" on Friday and I have to say these are the most inconsistent run of shoes I have seen. I have tried on 7 pair- 2(11) and 5(11.5) all have fit differently and have been cosmetically off.  Example: tried to go TTS with an 11 - right shoe perfect---left shoe couldn't get my foot in- Right shoe had a spot on the toe box that was a different color red like it was touched up or something. It has been a similar experience with all I have tried on, ended up with the best 11.5 I could find out of the 5 I tried on--gave up on TTS. None of the pairs I tried on even came close to being perfect cosmetically. I am expecting too much for $200?
Maybe you are expecting a bit too much for $200...(maybe we all do these days, our money doesn't seem to get us as much as we all hope for anymore)...which is why you should only cop them on sale!  Plenty of sites have them for well below retail right now, but I understand your position.  I have no quality issues with my pair of KPs and think I may cop another on discount, but I think generally, the more demand there is for all of these shoes (the greater the hype), the greater the haste in which NIKE will make them.  Also, the people that demand them are more likely to take what they can get, perfect quality for the value or not.  Still love my KPs.

man i sure hope youre right lou.

i really like these but dropping 200 left and right is not a wise decision for me lol

damn...ordered KPs last night at DSG when there is no discount. smh, this always happens to me :smh:

need to call them to see if they can adjust price.

Last edited:
$170 off DSG for the KP's isn't too shabby.   If that's the case, these will probably make it's way to Nike outlets at some point for a buck fifty or sixty I would guess

cant price outlet prices based off of what a retailer is selling them for.

nike's pattern has been $20 - $30 below retail on the items that have it non-clearance outlets. add in the $8-10 for shipping and you're not much better off. best bet is to luck out that your local outlet gets them and a friends and family or another type of sale immediately follows before they sell out.

also, DSG isn't known to to RTV. they just sit on the stuff til it sells so DSG is definitely not an indication of stock that will hit outlets. Now if they were sitting at footlocker, footaction, champs or at Niketowns then we would have a decent shot at seeing a mass outlet drop like how the Volt Xs had.

Last edited:
damn...ordered KPs last night at DSG when there is no discount. smh, this always happens to me
mean.gif

just order them again right now and return the retail ones to the store 

damn...ordered KPs last night at DSG when there is no discount. smh, this always happens to me :smh:

just cancel/return your order from last night & reorder. I don't think DSG does price adjustments on orders already placed.

Want those aways but I keep hearing about how lackluster they are in person. Plus I already have the KP and I want to use the money id spend on the aways for some pearl foams.

They don't do price adjustments on orders already placed. I ordered my 13 on Friday and tried to adjust and they wouldn't. I also can't re-order since the 13 isn't available on the site. 

cant price outlet prices based off of what a retailer is selling them for.

nike's pattern has been $20 - $30 below retail on the items that have it non-clearance outlets. add in the $8-10 for shipping and you're not much better off. best bet is to luck out that your local outlet gets them and a friends and family or another type of sale immediately follows before they sell out.

also, DSG isn't known to to RTV. they just sit on the stuff til it sells so DSG is definitely not an indication of stock that will hit outlets. Now if they were sitting at footlocker, footaction, champs or at Niketowns then we would have a decent shot at seeing a mass outlet drop like how the Volt Xs had.
This DSG deal is tempting, but I am going to stick to my guns, hope for outlets and not pay over $150 for ANY XI's.  Love the shoe, but my set of principals hold me back 
laugh.gif
.  I'm not spending over $150 for a shoe until i'm making at least six figures.   I was able to acquire many X's for well under retail, and I see a repeat for the XI.  If I'm wrong, so be it, more $ in my pocket.

Want those aways but I keep hearing about how lackluster they are in person. Plus I already have the KP and I want to use the money id spend on the aways for some pearl foams.

I wouldn't say lacklucker at all. they are cool shoes. some of the pics posted make them look amazing. best thing is to curb expectations and be surprised if we told u wrong :lol:

Thanks Bigj. Guess ill scoop the foams then since I know I won't be disappointed with those.

yea im just saying take a look at them in person if you can. I was like "Naw not worth $200" when I saw them in person but was like "Yes! worth 126" when I found out they were on the nike employee site. Was fortunate that my boy looked out for me and I still owe him $1 since all I had on me was $125 :smh: :lol:

That's a nice deal for the Aways on DSG, but I still can't bring myself to pull the trigger.

Could be that 4 bills I'm dropping on the PS4 next week...

That's a nice deal for the Aways on DSG, but I still can't bring myself to pull the trigger.

Could be that 4 bills I'm dropping on the PS4 next week...

yea... im getting both the xbox and ps4 so I know the pain. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom