Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So they really going to release these in a Thursday? Hopefully the quantity is like the lebron x low reptiles and kd Texas that released on Thursday.
You mind me askin...Was it a good or a bad quantity on those 2 kicks??? I didn't follow those 2 kicks

Well people. It has begun. And if you're wondering about the quantity of these , don't forget the gamma blues release that Saturday. Use your head. Lol.

I'd be surprised if the FI are anything but a GR. Should be an easy cop and they will sit just like the KP and Aways

Thursday release?? Better not b a quick strike or the people wit legit jobs don't have a shot.. Smh
Isn't it amazing how you get punished for havin a job??? LOL, while all the bums can skip school or whatever they do these days go out and cop

Last edited:
Glad I don't care about the irons, but will cop to flip if I can 
devil.gif

Did the Penny "Dolphins" release on a Thursday or Wednesday??? And they still moved if I'm not mistaken

Just went back to check...and yes, on a Wednesday

Last edited:
I don't see these FI being a quick easy flip. For one you've got the DB release, possible Air Yeezy 2 release, Black Friday Jordan releases, then Next Gen Consoles, then December Jordan releases. These are $250 out the gate. I don't see anyone paying mad amount of money for these anytime soon limited or not. They'll surely sell out on release but if they're copped to resell, the buyers will be sitting on these for awhile. Plus with all the similarities to the Big Bangs minus the gitd sole many hypebeasts might be dissuaded.

Last edited:
i have to kindly disagree with u...because of prices like these flight club and ebay...
View media item 642812

Yea.....maybe they might sit....I highly doubt it.....but one things for sure as bad as I want these I won't be the one missing out playing the wait game, I was basing my other XI purchases off of when these dropped. After I get these everything else other than the Carbons can take the back burner unless I can grab it for deals later down the line....

Last edited:
Got my kps in. Do you guys get any slippage? It feels tight and I can barely get a finger on the back of the heel

This thread will be Comedy Central when everyone strikes out on the Forging Irons.

Do not underestimate that preheat tag, they will not be an easy cop online.

Are you suppose to wear cotton socks to avoid heal slippage cause I tried on the dri fit socks and it slipped.

So I went to my local store to check out the Aways, and ultimately purchase them, but something just didn't sit right with me as I held the shoe in my hand. I understand Nike is pushing for lighter shoes, and even more environmentally friendly shoes, but I just can't get down with these materials. The sheen of the fuse is ugly, the feel is not pleasant to the touch. And honestly, they just look cheap as hell. And let's not forget all these stories about dents in the posite and uneven cuts, plus whatever defects. The KD6 don't eem look this bad, but perhaps because they kept things rather simple, it didn't run into these issues. Looks like I'm out from getting any XIs.

Damn, looks like I won't be getting any new numbered Lebrons. Concerning design, the XI is maybe top 3. I don't see how they can come up with something that'll override my dislike of these new materials.

Back
Top Bottom