Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
From reading some of the comments on IG about the price of the FIs seems like quite a few aren't happy with it. Doubt that will keep them from selling out, though, I hope it does.

dope avi
smokin.gif

^^^ cause it says preheat on the label .... and they know people that missed big bangs are fiending.

When it was limited, you struck out. For the convenience of coping hassle free, pay $50 extra lol

^^^ cause it says preheat on the label .... and they know people that missed big bangs are fiending.

When it was limited, you struck out. For the convenience of coping hassle free, pay $50 extra lol
this pretty much sums it up

if people are willing to pay that much for that packaging.. they can have mine for $100 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
FIs are $50 more because Nike knows it can charge more for limited colorways, and they'll still sell out. Nike wants more money, plain and simple, and if they know something's gonna sell, why not put a premium on that. They've already been doing it the past few years with some of the more limited colorways (i.e. BHM Xs going for $200 instead of $180). No matter how you think about it, no way does adding a lacelock/case justify a $50 bump. They just want to maximize their profits.

As a colorway itself, I do think the FIs are pretty nice, even if I still prefer the BB9s. Just not fiending for them quite like some others are.

Hopefully more people are staying away because of the $250 pricetag... Will make it easier for me to cop, as well...

Forging Iron now available through NikeID. How is this going to change everyone's perception on buying the release on the 14th?

I really like the orange FI but since they are the same price I may weigh my options. I probably will attempt the early morning pickup and if it falls through go ahead with a NikeID option.

Via Kicksordie "It's All About The U" Customs

Can't wait to see the full shoe!!! Probably PEs though :frown:
Edit- They're customs :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom