Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So does all the FI's come with the "special box", or were those just used for the lebron event?

I hope so.....how else can they justify everyone having to pay the extra $50 if they get the regular box? I doubt every FI will come with it though but you never know it seems to be a lot of these boxes out here seeing all the giveaways and the 11/11 Away/Gamma releases coming with them too....

Honestly, I'd rather have the box than the neoprene packaging because it'll be easier to stack, but if the special packaging is the only option I don't care, either.

I've paid $250 for Miami VIce IXs, $220 for Foams, $260 for Miami Dade Xs, $225 for Hyperposites. I don't care anymore.

Last edited:
dsg dont mess around. got my sons aways here already. nice looking shoe, i think the red pops more than the metallic foams bc of the specks. i still wouldnt pay retail for them, but they are better in person than pics. he loves red so maybe he will give his toro ivs a break now

Now we can make a better forging iron for the same price, with GITD soles and no yellowing 
smokin.gif

I actually like the Gammas, I don't know where all the hate is coming from. That fade Swoosh is really cool IMO
I don't know where the hate is coming from either but I just hope they keep it up lol I personally love them and I'm hoping they sit so I can get them later down the line with discounts and coupons
happy.gif
Quote:
I'm lowkey more excited for the Gammas than Forging Irons.
Hopefully the opinions remain the same and these get marked down like the Canary Yellow and Volt Bron X's.  Such a clean CW.

I want everything i can get for $250. Box, lace locks, paperwork, etc.. That's alot of one pair of shoes.. I remember getting the DMP's on rd, the packaging was better and you got 2 shoes for $300. smh. greed over everything.

KP's first pics almost turned me completely away from the XI's until I saw the aways and gammas...
you probably haven't seen the KP's in person, they're dope.

All of the colorways are pretty nice because of the Posite material changing colors at different angles.

thank god, now you beasts wont be hyping the forging irons like they are some sort of "preheat" anymore. lol they were and still are just mediocre and if you have big bangs, you have no business considering forging irons or id irons. nike finally did something right but when you think about it, it was all a trick. since the standard lebron xi msrps for 200 and the i.d. is substantially more, they just got you. they released pics of the irons and of course everyone wanted a glow sole... they just squeezed another $50 bucks out of you guys without blinking. bait and switch move. ugh.

Last edited:
I cant find anywhere in AZ getting the FI's so ID it is for me. I can wait 5 weeks for delivery. Hope they dont take the the FI option down as RD nears...

If you think the id forging irons will looks the same as the released version , you're sadly mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom