Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can't wait to get the KPs in hand from Richards.  On the fence about picking up the TWs too.  Just hope I can get them at a discount like the KPs.

Just a quick question about the Forging Iron's. Is the bottom of the shoe the same stuff as in the Jordan XI's? I do not want to pay $250 for a shoe that is going to turn yellow. Thanks!

you probably haven't seen the KP's in person, they're dope.
All of the colorways are pretty nice because of the Posite material changing colors at different angles.
im talking about when pics first surfaced of the KP's introducing us to the new model.. when I first saw pics of the aways and gammas I liked from first sight.....saw the KP's in person on RD and they were just ok to me...checked out the aways in person this past weekend and im in love still and they were sitting next to the KP's and the KP's slipped more Into a shoe i dont have to have sitting next to the aways!

Just a quick question about the Forging Iron's. Is the bottom of the shoe the same stuff as in the Jordan XI's? I do not want to pay $250 for a shoe that is going to turn yellow. Thanks!
It is the same stuff.  They've started making the translucent soles a more bluish tint, but they will still yellow eventually...

Not to be a downer, but I heard the Terracottas are gonna be a nike.com and footlocker exclusive. Can anyone shed light on this??

If you are that worried about it try these out for a few extra bucks.

http://www.sole-protector.com/

All shoes fall apart though. I say wear it and enjoy them and on to the next one when something new comes.

im talking about when pics first surfaced of the KP's introducing us to the new model.. when I first saw pics of the aways and gammas I liked from first sight.....saw the KP's in person on RD and they were just ok to me...checked out the aways in person this past weekend and im in love still and they were sitting next to the KP's and the KP's slipped more Into a shoe i dont have to have sitting next to the aways!
got u, i didn't like XI's at first either.

Lol @ ppl trying to price out each individual that comes with the shoes to justify the price.

News flash:

Nike charges what they feel they can get. Always have.

Heidi burgett she works for nike said the special packaging was only for the event.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Prices are based on a number of factors not just materials, labor, and r&d. It's based off supply and demand market price equilibriums as well as other factors such as inflation and implanted fiscal and monetary policy that effects long run prices for all markets. It's basic economics. Individuals study years and are hired by companies to project future expected prices similar to risk assessors, adjustors, etc. prices aren't pulled from thin air nor are they just an attempt to stick it to the customer, irregardless of it feels that way. Inflation has been going since the industrial revolution and will continue to do so.

Back
Top Bottom