Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Still mind boggling how he is still wearing the Xs. Has there been any previous year where he stills rocks his last yr model for this long? especially this early in the season.  I been watching Bron since his rookie year and I can't think of one situation like this excluding that one incident with his toe injury then wearing the soldiers for a bit, but other than that nothing. After the previous one, two, or even three games so far I'm thinking no biggie it's  whatever he'll eventually get back to the XI right?,  but now from the looks of things I wouldn't even rule out the possibility that  Lebron could completely abandon the XI and wear the X's for at least the next couple of months SMH.

People have said Nike is working out the kinks to make it fit better for lebron. But really......dude tested it before it went into mainstream production like he probaly has in all of his previous kicks, no difference....so did they somehow oddly just mess up on this one. Also, Nike is everything to him and he is everything to Nike, I can't imagine it taking this long to give him a personalize PE XI to ball in for the games so it'll stop hurting this feet. Cmon, its not like dude is ordering a ID and has to wait a whole month for it to come to him like us lol. 

I guess we gotta wait for an Official source of whats really going on. Definitely bad marketing though. 

I hear you and I agree wholeheartedly with what you say but how is it bad marketing for Nike? They got sheep lining up and dropping $200+ for signature kicks that the athlete can't wear due to fit and/or comfort issues. If anything this is a marketing accomplishment for Nike - they have effectively sold water to the well, ice to the Eskimo, etc...

You had me taking you seriously until you wrote irregardless.

Check your webster's. It's a non standard form of regardless and currently accepted; however, I assume you already know that.

Furthermore, it's entirely irrelevant if you take me "seriously" or not. I suppose if the greater majority of NT'ers want to fill page after page and thread after thread with their ramblings about Nike's devious plans to squeeze an extra few dollars out of a customers pocket then by all means go right ahead and keep repeating the same things that have been said for years on here. This is how businesses are run and how they interact with the economy.

Last edited:
I hear you and I agree wholeheartedly with what you say but how is it bad marketing for Nike? They got sheep lining up and dropping $200+ for signature kicks that the athlete can't wear due to fit and/or comfort issues. If anything this is a marketing accomplishment for Nike - they have effectively sold water to the well, ice to the Eskimo, etc...
This..I was going to buy these Strictly for hooping, saw some of the reviews but was still on the fence about them, wanted to wait til the season started to see how they faired in a couple games..As soon as I seen him wearing the 10s I knew something was wrong..

Finally got my KP, and rocked them off court.
Had to alter the insole a lot to fit my arch support insole in their comfortably.
Ill probably need to do a little more altering of the insole.

Went to the city and hit a art exhibit then walked to the restaurant to eat, for the most part they were comfortable, hurt a little towards the end of the night ( mostly on the bottom of my feet).
Had some bothersome spots on the side of my foot, but it went away pretty quick.

I usually wear a sz 11.5 but got these in a 11. And I really love the snugness.

When I play ball, I'll probably use my arch brace not the insole.

My black/red XI should shipped to my next Mon. from Champs. Glad I'm in the game since these are virtually out everywhere.

Haven't worn my KP yet but was able to get them for 160$ so couldn't turn that down. Now waiting on the Terracotta Warrior's

All I know is that the XI's feel great on my feet so I continue to lace them up to hoop
Exactly. Just because they're not working for LeBron doesn't mean they're not good for other people. Even though they are made specifically for LeBron so there really is no excuse for that.

Decent shot of his "Hoops for Troops" X PE tonight:
View media item 646032

this picture makes me wonder how far in advance was this shoe put together?? It's not like hoops for troops was a spur of the moment thing, so there was probably an LeBron 11 version already set to go for tonite. So was this from LeBron's stash or was this something to where he said until the LeBron 11 fits correctly, I am going to need a shoe (Lebron 10) for hoops for troops....

I must say, these are snug, they hurt my pinky toes. I couldn't imagine playing ball in them. Also, anyone notice that the toebox is pretty low compared to the X's? Look like they were squished.

Long time reader, first time poster!

I live in Taiwan and was lucky enough to grab these:

I put my name down for all three thinking I might get lucky and at least get one or two of them in my size - ended up with all three!

My wife is telling me three pairs is too many though 
ohwell.gif

I must say, these are snug, they hurt my pinky toes. I couldn't imagine playing ball in them. Also, anyone notice that the toebox is pretty low compared to the X's? Look like they were squished.
I was thinking they might've altered it due to the replicas having an identical toe box shape of the X and didn't want the real thing that looks like they are fakes.

this picture makes me wonder how far in advance was this shoe put together?? It's not like hoops for troops was a spur of the moment thing, so there was probably an LeBron 11 version already set to go for tonite. So was this from LeBron's stash or was this something to where he said until the LeBron 11 fits correctly, I am going to need a shoe (Lebron 10) for hoops for troops....
Good point.  He has been known to go to his "stash" on random occasions, like last year when he broke out Fairfax 6's against Cleveland.  

Heel slippage and toe box issues shouldn't be a problem for a product that is probably made from a cast from your foot. Maybe for the consumers pair... but not for LBJ.

JUST SAYIN

One thing i can say about my fellow NT'ers, yall cats get yall kicks and rock em!! Lol! My KP's will probably be on ice til january. Lol! I got so much DS stuff that i eventually forget about it. I live in memphis so there is not much to do and nowhere to go to really showcase my good kicks. Im in flip flops 99% of the time anyway. Lol!

BUT.... The KP's are so butter by looking at all the pics being posted, me and my lady just may take our pairs for a spin this weekend.

Long time reader, first time poster!

I live in Taiwan and was lucky enough to grab these:

I put my name down for all three thinking I might get lucky and at least get one or two of them in my size - ended up with all three!

My wife is telling me three pairs is too many though 
ohwell.gif

Welcome to NT, nice pickups!

Back
Top Bottom