Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
crazy that we're posting 10's in the 11 thread.. but that's what he's wearing, so he gives us no choice 
tired.gif

I disagree, I definitely prefer the lower profile of the XI visually, my KPs should be here tomorrow so I will hold off on my opinions regarding performance until I get in some time with them. IMHO the XI is one if the only basketball shoes to really catch my eye since the 8s...

Really like both on foot but the x just flat out wins on shape
I actually prefer the 11 shape to go less clunky, but something about the switch to X has me shook so far, I went back and copped the elites I passed on before. Something was special about them that I didn't realize until now.

They got sheep lining up and dropping $200+ for signature kicks that the athlete can't wear...

Lmao.

So let me get this straight...

You think people are sheep for buying a shoe because they like it, versus buying it because the most popular athlete on the planet wears it?

Smh. How does that make sense to you.

I actually prefer the 11 shape to go less clunky, but something about the switch to X has me shook so far, I went back and copped the elites I passed on before. Something was special about them that I didn't realize until now.

I respect that.. The xi does have a lower profile than the x from the ankle height to the toe to not having an air bubble, all that's true and clearly evident but even so looking down on-foot the xi is wider then the x, the backshot especially is significantly wider on the xi.. Add in shards of posite that stick off the shoe and even though lower IMO the xi is more "clunky" than the x..

Anyone compare the weight on the X vs XI yet, personal pairs? The XI has to be a few ounces lighter per shoe...

Anyone compare the weight on the X vs XI yet, personal pairs? The XI has to be a few ounces lighter per shoe...

Earlier in the thread some guy went through and compared all his sz10 Lebrons

Azg to XI, and the 11s were significantly lighter than everything else

^nice bro, very nice. Im about to break down and just pick up those away's now

@googdot  
Thanks @OlDirtyReseller

Welcome to NT, nice pickups!
Thanks @lewi1913

Nice start googdot!  

Get her something.....and keep your kicks lol
Haha...I wish!

I have to go a half size down over here, as Nike does not offer a 12.5 in Asia.

The 12's fit pretty snugly - and I can see what all the talk is regarding the toebox.  It's tight, but not uncomfortable for me, at least.  

I bought these to ball in so hopefully they break-in a little around the toes...

I knew the second that I put the LeBron XI on my foot, there was no way in hell he could play in that shoe.

They're comfortable, but the fact they have no mid sole and sit so low to the ground at such a weird angle, I can't imagine his big *** playing a full game in them.
exactly ! you just cant go from a 360 air bag to no mid sole and sitting so low to the ground.

I'm still disabled so I can't play in them yet, but dang, this destroy the X. Feel soooo much less stiff in spite of the hyper posite. Plus that insole is :smokin

Here you go, a better pic of the Gamma's.

I got to see these in store tonight. I was very disappointed. CW was mad boring on such a edgy design.

the posite's blue color was VERY dull. No metallic/shine to it or color shift.

the grey hyperfuse looked really cheap and looked lighter in color than a cool grey. The outsole was an even ligher shade of grey

the mesh upper just didn't look right either.

the swoosh was the only appealing thing about it.

I guess I was expecting a blue that's similar to my blue sapphire X's...one of the nicest X's on a sunny day

still waiting to see the Aways in person. Not the least bit excited for FI's or TW's

Imo I HONESTLY suggest you look at the Gammas before you order online.

lol...missed the game to go see my newborn niece, but damb how many games is he gonna play in the X's for?

Last edited:
Lmao.

So let me get this straight...

You think people are sheep for buying a shoe because they like it, versus buying it because the most popular athlete on the planet wears it?

Smh. How does that make sense to you.

Read what I originally posted carefully before taking things out of context.

I don't think the gammas were made to have a shine, some of us don't want all our shoes shining (and some don't even like shiny shoes), i don't mind if it's a matt blue, the color combo is working on it, might just be me.. But if the material on the fuse is cheap then that's something I do care about..

Had quality issues with my KP and recently got my Aways, quality is a problem with the XIs, had a major glue stain on one of the posite cut outs (with the flywire exposing). I tried taking it off with rubbing alcohol and in the process removed some of the red speckles on the posite smh. I shouldn't even have to deal with removing the glue in the first place, especially for a shoe that retails at $200. I definitely can see the XIs (including KP) hitting the outlets, so many flaw pairs (and so many more pairs that are crazy flawed, dents, crazy glue etc.) and they might even stay at the outlets depending on the flaws..

View media item 646265

I don't think the gammas were made to have a shine, some of us don't want all our shoes shining (and some don't even like shiny shoes), i don't mind if it's a matt blue, the color combo is working on it, might just be me.. But if the material on the fuse is cheap then that's something I do care about..

Amen.. Wouldn't care about gammas at all if they were glossy/shiny.. The matte is the best feature of these IMO only concern is how light or dull the blue saturates in person..

Had quality issues with my KP and recently got my Aways, quality is a problem with the XIs, had a major glue stain on one of the posite cut outs (with the flywire exposing). I tried taking it off with rubbing alcohol and in the process removed some of the red speckles on the posite smh. I shouldn't even have to deal with removing the glue in the first place, especially for a shoe that retails at $200. I definitely can see the XIs (including KP) hitting the outlets, so many flaw pairs (and so many more pairs that are crazy flawed, dents, crazy glue etc.) and they might even stay at the outlets depending on the flaws..
mean.gif
  cosign all of it. my 10s still barely show signs of wear outside of the outsole having the little compression creases in em. and i dog each and every pair OUT.

It might just be me but the aways are hitting me more than the kp's. On foot, the aways just blow my mind away with the simplicity. Imma have to add the aways to the collection real soon. I think it's the swoosh that sets it off to me.

for those of you saying the Gammas don't need a sheen or metallic finish on 'em, then you truly do need to seem 'em in person.

they are extremely underwhelming...for $200 shoe I expect more

Last edited:
It might just be me but the aways are hitting me more than the kp's. On foot, the aways just blow my mind away with the simplicity. Imma have to add the aways to the collection real soon. I think it's the swoosh that sets it off to me.

Def feeling the aways more than the KP. But that's not a slight at the KP at all. I have them both. Love them both.

The aways are serious.

Said I wouldn't do it anymore, but I'm gonna have to double up on them.

Between the Pressure X and the away XI, they have really given life to the generic black/red colorway.

Long time reader, first time poster!

I live in Taiwan and was lucky enough to grab these:

View media item 646056

I put my name down for all three thinking I might get lucky and at least get one or two of them in my size - ended up with all three!

My wife is telling me three pairs is too many though :\  

Inform her that it doesn't make her a bad person to be wrong

Back
Top Bottom