• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I really like the lebron XI
me too! 
laugh.gif

Serstlyez2, that's exactly what I was trying to point out in my earlier post. No harm or disrespect meant just saying that for as MAny people who own the shoe, there are just as msny different foot shapes.

And ... In regards to the FI... The guy above hit the nail on the head... By creating an artificial shortage of supply it raises the market equilibrium... Quick strikes generally fall under this rule while mass produced GR fall under the traditional law of supply and demand.

I don't know about lebron but I've had to break in my XIs it's not a back issue or anything the shoes just aren't as comfortable as the x IMO. That zoom max is incredible. For those of you that still have lebron iv's though can the insole fit in these XIs?

all this X talk makes me want to go back and pick up the ASG 72s, loved that shoe just never got a chance to pick it up

Quick question...if there are complaints of quality issues that were discovered on your 1st cw of the 11s, why would you cop a second? As if the same issues won't be present? Complain...but continue to cop? I don't get it

"Preheat" label = $50 increase
This, which is bs :smh:

I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron may really be having back issues, but that's not truly the reason he's not rocking the XIs. Nike probably told him to use that as an excuse so him not wearing them want look as bad. I know many of you could care less if he's wearing them, you like them regardless. But for a lot of others it's still not a good look for the line. Him wearing them is pretty much the main way of marketing the kicks. It may not hurt sales now but it could eventually if this keeps up.

Then again, the sneaker culture is a completely new beast. So it probably want matter, especially once the limited tag is applied to some pairs.

I think I'm gonna pick up ASG soon what's a decent price you think for a size 11? Best I've seen is kicks crew like 225 then like 27 shipping

The kid in me is a little disappointed that he's not wearing them.  Seeing pros wear sneakers is what got me into them in the first place.

That being said, after playing in this shoe for a couple weeks, I'm hooked.  It's ashame that it isn't working for Bron, but it does not make me like the shoe any less

Lebron switches to the X's a few times & now the XI's are such a horrible shoe? I'm going to stand by saying that XI's are my favorite designed Lebron's to date. I liked the X's also but still feel the shoe was extremely bulky & nice colorways & themes truly saved the X's

Yeah.... Bron Bron finally came out & said his lower back has been hurting for weeks now. Guess it didn't have anything to do with the 11s foamposite material not being broken in or his deformed toes. Bron Bron just needs the extra cushioning that the 10s max zoom provides to help with the strain on his back.

Now let's see how many "the 11s are killing my pinky toes" comments we get in this thread now.
roll.gif
@sneakermane  My toes feel fine all of the sudden, but my back is now hurting. Its probably the shoes...

Last edited:
I personally felt the shape of the X's was extremely underwhelming. I got pulled in by a few of the CWs (Settings, mostly, but I did buy the Pure Platinums). They were very comfortable, though, so that's a plus. To me, the XI's just blow the X's away.

Do you think that with LeBron not wearing the XI that it will affect future colorways in terms of how many colorways will release, the style, etc? I know he had a number of  X PEs that never released, but maybe they influenced released colorways. Forgive my ignorance--Haven't really been following this sig, but the XI lunarlons sucked me in.

No because I still think he'll end up wearing the XI's for atleast 70 games this season.

Not to mention the elites for the post season.

The shoe will be alright

In terms of weight there is about 1oz difference over the X elite both sz 12, hardly "substantial".

On the burning toes issue - double sock - i went with the light runner toe socks and regular JB sock - u just gotta man up and ball through it.

Not surprised to hear about back problems guys pushin 260 for years now hes gonna have to lean out to sustain his style of play.

and as for the FI release...
View media item 646623

Back
Top Bottom