Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I picked up the aways last night only because i printed one of those birthday coupons and the manager let me use it. so i paid $175. if i didnt get that coupon i would have never paid. plus i was in NJ and no tax. im still debating on keeping these. they look amazing, really sick shoe, however on my feet i feel different about them. anyone else feel this way? maybe its my style but i feel like the only way i can wear these are with black sweats and possible some light grey pants. i dunno 175 is still high for a shoe ill rarely wear, but at the price i got i jumped.

I was gonna wear my KPs to work but last minute I changed to my Elite X. LAWLZ. But for real love my KPs honestly one of my personal grails.
A couple of great looking shoes right here 
nthat.gif

for those of you saying the Gammas don't need a sheen or metallic finish on 'em, then you truly do need to seem 'em in person.

they are extremely underwhelming...for $200 shoe I expect more
Less is more for this sneaker
I agree SnottieDrippen. The shoes are pretty flashy and fancy already, no need for extra shine.

It's good that it doesn't shine, not everything needs metallic.

Just got my KP's in from DSG in quite possibly the biggest box i've ever seen. The shoes themselves look great, but I can understand the toe box issues some of you guys are saying. I'm a true 12.5 and i sized up to a 13, but it's still there a little. Other than that, great shoe. 
I got my mine last week and thought the same thing.  Not complaining at all because I got it in like 2 days but the box couldve fit like 2 or 3 more shoes in it.

laugh.gif
  Received my first legit bday coupon (for my actual bday) and for once I am not after any kicks in particular.

Almost feel like I need to get use out of it though!  Maybe I'll have to use it on the TWs or AvMs 
eyes.gif

suppose I could be unselfish for once and p/u something for my girl or family member with it too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom