Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah and after wearing these jawns for extendend periods your feet turn into the 4th type.
View media item 646858

yao_ming_meme_32.jpg

Couldnt make it through that entire video......makes me mad to see the CW I love degraded like that!

When he doesn't wear the home elites it's "yo bring on the XIs" and "my body is ready" then he wears 10s and it's like "damn I'm gonna concentrate in 10s again, Nike whack, Bron whack, feet whack, back whack, toes whack" I mean I can see why nike can sell anything now...

When he doesn't wear the home elites it's "yo bring on the XIs" and "my body is ready" then he wears 10s and it's like "damn I'm gonna concentrate in 10s again, Nike whack, Bron whack, feet whack, back whack, toes whack" I mean I can see why nike can sell anything now...

I doubt anyone is going back to pick up X's specifically because he's wearing them again :lol:

I doubt anyone is going back to pick up X's specifically because he's wearing them again :lol:

People have already been posting in this thread and the 10's thread about it.

By the way, UCONN's forward Phillip Nolan is playing in the Aways right now on espn 2, for all you dudes that like to see shoes "in action"

Last edited:
Bron getting uncomfortable because he is rocking a new pair of foams each time on court.
If he wears them multiple times to break in they will look beat.
I can afford to catch discomfort while breaking in 1 shoe.
If he is undsing over 100 pair to play in over the course of a year they need to be perfect for him out of the box. Otherwise its constant irritation.

Ive heard these things break in way easier than regular foams as I dont have them myself.
If break in time snugness is the problem the designers over looked practicality for the man they made the shoes to help.

If you dont unds every time on the court these are likely fine

People have already posting in this thread and the 10's thread about.

I won't even lie to you my man, I could NOT figure out what you were trying to say here :lol:

I have read every single page of this thread, and the closest thing I've seen to people saying "Oh ****, LeBron is wearing the X's again; let me go find a pair" is "that reminds me, there were some X's I liked that I didn't pick up actually; maybe I'll go do that"

Last edited:

I doubt anyone is going back to pick up X's specifically because he's wearing them again
laugh.gif
Um...

embarassed.gif

Well, yeah, except you maybe
laugh.gif

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt in hopes that him wearing them just made you give them a second look and find that some pairs grew on you.
To be truthfull, I had no elite X. I had most of the good X regular colorways though. It was a combo of Lebron wearing the elite X again, and the fact they were heavily discounted now.

I said I missed out on the ASGs so I wanted to grab a pair but has nothing to do with lebron rocking the X, I plan on picking up every XI I can the shoe is dope

Surprised sbout all the fuss with the toebox that has been reported after receiving my KP and lacing up today. Overall great fit, plenty of toe wiggle room. I am anxious to see how the cushioning responds when playing but as far as fit I couldn't he more happy. Sized 13 in these snd was 14 in 8s and 9s

To be truthfull, I had no elite X. I had most of the good X regular colorways though. It was a combo of Lebron wearing the elite X again, and the fact they were heavily discounted now.

Where are they heavily discounted and which colors if I could ask?

That pic of the hand drawn toes had me and my fiancé rolling. :rofl:

Gammas lookin great too.

Back
Top Bottom