Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
HE'S STICKING TROLLING THE HYPEBEASTS WHO COMPLAINED THAT HE ONLY WORE PE VERSIONS OF HIS SHOES.

NEXT MONTH HE'LL ROCK SOME BALENCIAGAS TO REALLY RUSTLE DA JIMMIES OF THE POOR FOLK.

I wasn't huge on the TW's to start, but after flipping through League Pass the other night and catching them on Demarcus Cousins I might have a change of heart. Good looking shoe on foot.

Those recent pics of the "Miami Nights" XI are a problem.

NDC online release only?

I feel like people aren't gonna be too salty missing on these... They honestly don't seem that hyped up. A lot of people turned off by that $250 tag, they still gonna be hard to get online tho. Good thing it's a school/work day, hopefully cut out some competition, lol

Good luck to everyone that wants to cop.

^Thanks for the pic.

These aren't bad, but if the armorposite was darker in color (like the fuse right above it), while still being 3M, I'd be sold

One came in with a massive scratch across the front.
embarassed.gif
Good pic, thanks bro. 

FTL on the Forging Iron's:

View media item 651762
:frown: Online only you say......looks like I'll be
View media item 651735in front of my computer Thursday morning at 7:58am and at 8:01am I'll be
View media item 651739walking out the crib because I failed miserably unless I can get a undetectable View media item 651740 ......
never tried to use them but I thought
View media item 651752 .....
at least not for this dude View media item 651753:rofl: he gave zero ***** :rofl:
but on a serious note I'm kinda bummed they're gonna be online only releases because that means I probably won't be able to get them :frown: but I'm gonna give it my best shot.....

Last edited:
TWs don't really do it for me either. KPs are okay but like I said the Forging irons have the best looking colorway so far in my opinion. Looking forward to seeing better colorways

I want no parts of the FI release

Nike mastered the hype machine to the point they break it out whenever they feel like for ***** and giggles

I want no parts of the FI release

Nike mastered the hype machine to the point they break it out whenever they feel like for ***** and giggles
Same.  I don't understand all the hype for this Big Bang knockoff.  The only cool part about the shoe is the special box, and you won't even get the special box.  So you are basically paying $50 extra for no reason at all.

Will never understand the reasoning behind some of these folks.

Those Miami Night Knockoffs, on the other hand, look nice.  So do the Cannon knockoffs.  Might pick up 1 of those 2 pairs...

Back
Top Bottom