Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So can anybody confirm that the FI are def a QS? Seems like they have higher production #'s being a FCFS midweek release. They aren't on the footlocker launch calendar, and so far no word about an RSVP for them. If they were gonna do an RSVP it would have been done today.

Nothing from champs/FTL, eastbay, DSG about carrying them.

Possibly NDC online only? Press release did say at "select locations" These won't have the special packaging like the earlier pairs have had.

$250 for a lace lock is absurd BTW.

So can anybody confirm that the FI are def a QS? Seems like they have higher production #'s being a FCFS midweek release. They aren't on the footlocker launch calendar, and so far no word about an RSVP for them. If they were gonna do an RSVP it would have been done today.

Possibly NDC online only? Press release did say at "select locations" These won't have the special packaging like the earlier pairs have had.

There's no RSVP for these
View media item 651504

Last edited:
Don't think I'd change anything on the AvMs TBH

I like the green sole with the way the other colors are incorporated

Definitely a QS. Release date wasn't announced until last week + it's on a Thursday.

MY BODY IS READY FOR THOSE MIAMI NIGHTS. The AvM are ehh... I'm still gonna buy them, though.

The AVMs look great in those new pics.

But we've already seen less "doctored up" pics in which they did not look all that great.

I will not base my opinion of these on Nike's glamour shots.

We just got the TW, they look pretty wack.
laugh.gif
post some pictures. thought these were the best cw

The AVMs look great in those new pics.

But we've already seen less "doctored up" pics in which they did not look all that great.

I will not base my opinion of these on Nike's glamour shots.

Now that I think of it.....your right!!! I'll wait til I see them in person :smh:

Last edited:
We just got the TW, they look pretty wack. :lol:

The TW's were the ones I was least worried about getting out of all the XI's, I mean I like the pattern on the posite but I just don't feel them as much out of all the other stuff for $200 a pop.....maybe if the colors were different like the posite was black 3M and the upper was grey they would be :smokin but it's just something about them that's lackluster IMO

I'm actually really looking forward to the TWs cuz it has a more subdued look that's different from the other colorways. I like loud, bright colorways as much as the next guy, but I also like having some variety in my rotation that's not so crazy. The details and 3M on that shoe are also a nice touch to me. I can see why some people might think they're too bland or whatever, but I'm feelin' them.

I'm actually really looking forward to the TWs cuz it has a more subdued look that's different from the other colorways. I like loud, bright colorways as much as the next guy, but I also like having some variety in my rotation that's not so crazy. The details and 3M on that shoe are also a nice touch to me. I can see why some people might think they're too bland or whatever, but I'm feelin' them.

THIS

I can't wait to cop a few pairs of them Christmas XI's especially considering Jordan ****** up hard with them ugly *** Gammas. Them NYC Graffitis go too hard as well

Back
Top Bottom