• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Da gawd cudi even knows these are the GOAT shoe
pimp.gif
Info on the WATCH, bro...?

nerd.gif

DSG has a $20 off $100 or more today only

Many sizes available in the Aways if people are interested -- the promo works I tried adding it to my cart.

Last edited:
My body is ready for the Carbons / Miami Nights.

Good luck to everyone trying to grab the FI's, I was reading some tweets and it looks they only dropping online for FTL.

Nike's press announcement for Akron vs. Miami and Miami Nights

http://nikeinc.com/news/lebron-11-akron-vs-miami-miami-nights

LeBron James’s past and present collide with the LEBRON 11  Akron vs. Miami and LEBRON 11  Miami Nights. The two new colorways celebrate James's journey from Akron, the city where he was born to Miami, the city that has embraced him.
[h3]LEBRON 11 AKRON VS. MIAMI[/h3]
A unique use of color gives the LEBRON 11 Akron vs. Miami a depth of personality that captures the essence of James. Shades of blue represent Akron’s working-class, blue-collar roots, while pink accents symbolize the city he currently calls home.

James sees Akron as the start of everything for him:
 "It's my birthplace — it's how I learned to play the game of basketball. I'll always praise Akron."
[h3]LEBRON 11 MIAMI NIGHTS[/h3]
Miami has been the muse for some of the most sought-after LEBRON signature shoes. The LEBRON 11 Miami Nights features blasts of neon pink that cut through the dark hues representing the lights the brighten up the city at night. The visual effect of the Nike Hyperposite technology  featured on the LEBRON 11 is amplified with a carbon fiber effect treatment. 

No matter where James is be it Akron, Miami or beyond—his journey to greatness continues.

Both editions will be available globally at select retail locations and nike.com. The LEBRON 11 Akron vs. Miami will be available on Dec. 7 and the LEBRON 11 Miami Nights on Dec. 14.

Last edited:
Oh that pic isn't mine. It's Kid Cudi the rapper. I just posted the pic cause I thought it was dope he was rocking the kings pride.

But if I had to guess what watch it is I would say that it's a Rolex
Aw okay, cool beans bro. It's dope... I need something like it. 
nthat.gif

The thing with the default 'insole' is that it is actually a combination midsole/insole. It is all one piece that drops into the shoe and houses the cushioning system.

I would highly suggest keeping it in...

Nike had a thinner insert option for the kobe 8 where you could put your own support insole on top. Not sure if they'll release that for these 11s. Once you break them in, you MAY be able to fit your spenco on top.

Will you be playing in them or wearing casually?
After playing pick-up in these for the past couple weeks with and without my custom orthotics, I had better results without them.  The foam won't mold to your feet like a custom orthotic will, but it comes pretty close the more you play in 'em.  This is similar to the Kobe 8, only with more cushion.  When I rotate in my X Elites, or XX8s, I still roll with my custom orthotics.

Those Miami nights look so fresh. I'll definitely be grabbing those. I like that the pink isn't all over the place.

Fml.. The AvM look great in those pictures. Kp, Aways, and Carbons copped, now the Akron vs. Miami on the radar. Holiday season coming up is all about giving but these XI's are making me selfish af!

The LeBron 11 ‘Forging Iron’ will be available globally at select retail locations and Nike.com in November. This shoe will be Twitter Link only, please follow @nikestore for up to date information.

Doesn't seem to be that limited they would of said it probably Tlo only to generate hype because of the next gen consoles and the fact that most were passing on Gammas and waiting for discount. Kick screw you can change your price now.

I really like the inspiration behind the Akron vs miami. I like them but so much stuff are coming out.

After playing pick-up in these for the past couple weeks with and without my custom orthotics, I had better results without them.  The foam won't mold to your feet like a custom orthotic will, but it comes pretty close the more you play in 'em.  This is similar to the Kobe 8, only with more cushion.  When I rotate in my X Elites, or XX8s, I still roll with my custom orthotics.
Hey man thanks, but you should quote they guy I was replying to.  He needed input on orthos

And I agree, you get that molding to the foot like with the Kobe 8, but even better cushion (which should also last much longer). 

I was liking the MNs more than the AvMs for a while, but I'm starting to flip on that with more and more pics coming out. Would really like to see both in person first.

Gonna need to pick up those Miami Nights XIs to go along with my Miami Nights IXs.

Gonna need to pick up those Miami Nights XIs to go along with my Miami Nights IXs.

I've always thought it was funny when people say things like this, think I've been guilty of it too. As if our shoes are children and need siblings to play with. Lol!

Last edited:
Nike's press announcement for Akron vs. Miami and Miami Nights

http://nikeinc.com/news/lebron-11-akron-vs-miami-miami-nights

LeBron James’s past and present collide with the LEBRON 11 Akron vs. Miami and LEBRON 11 Miami Nights. The two new colorways celebrate James's journey from Akron, the city where he was born to Miami, the city that has embraced him.

[h3]LEBRON 11 AKRON VS. MIAMI[/h3]

A unique use of color gives the LEBRON 11 Akron vs. Miami a depth of personality that captures the essence of James. Shades of blue represent Akron’s working-class, blue-collar roots, while pink accents symbolize the city he currently calls home.

James sees Akron as the start of everything for him:

"It's my birthplace — it's how I learned to play the game of basketball. I'll always praise Akron."

[h3]LEBRON 11 MIAMI NIGHTS[/h3]

Miami has been the muse for some of the most sought-after LEBRON signature shoes. The LEBRON 11 Miami Nights features blasts of neon pink that cut through the dark hues representing the lights the brighten up the city at night. The visual effect of the Nike Hyperposite technology featured on the LEBRON 11 is amplified with a carbon fiber effect treatment. 

No matter where James is be it Akron, Miami or beyond—his journey to greatness continues.

Both editions will be available globally at select retail locations and nike.com. The LEBRON 11 Akron vs. Miami will be available on Dec. 7 and the LEBRON 11 Miami Nights on Dec. 14.

View media item 651373
View media item 651377
View media item 651379
View media item 651381
View media item 651383
View media item 651385
View media item 651387
View media item 651389
View media item 651390
View media item 651391View media item 651392
View media item 651393

View media item 651450