Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
ding ding ding! what do we have for him johnny?!
LOL!

Ey bruh... there were a Few Ppl that thought you were 100% Serious & Agreed with you.

You made zero hint to sarcasm, and I've seen crazier statements made from these Beasts. That's why I asked... *Shrug*

Last edited:
Haha "Introducing the LeBron XI - Engineered to the exact specifications of LeBron James.... And some dude on NT that plays 21/shoots free throws competitively"
lol, is that "exact specifications" tag even on the XIs anywhere? I was expecting/looking for it behind the tongue when I got the KPs in, but no go, unless I somehow completely missed it somewhere.

YES!!!  I have been thinking I'm going crazy.  My KPs and Gammas fit perfect out the box.  But my Aways and FIs feel a half-size too small. I wonder if it's a every other colorway thing.  It's hard to believe it could be where I'm getting them from: KPs and Gammas came from FTL, Aways and FIs from NDC.  But we would logically assume all colorways should fit consistent across the board.  Anyone else dealing with this issue?
It's nothing to do with CWs...it's a shoe-to-shoe basis. Quality control on these isn't exactly on the up and up.

Haha "Introducing the LeBron XI - Engineered to the exact specifications of LeBron James.... And some dude on NT that plays 21/shoots free throws competitively"
roll.gif

honestly, you are stated what facts you think you know. the presentation comes off as a formed opinion. we both agree its all speculation tho.

and the replace the insole part.... have you seen the insole on the XIs? im sure they can manufacture something but its not the typical insole. a few people have complained that its "mushy" which could be something an athlete doesn't care for when precision means everything.
mushy is the perfect word. i will NEVER play in my 11s again. they always leave my feet hurting after hooping. im sort of flat footed so that sinking feeling KILLS me while running. ive only hooped in em 3 times, the 3rd time i was only running drills. i had to stop mid-drill from the pain/aching. not only that, but after 3 hoop-days, my 11s show more wear than all of my 10s with infinitely more hooptime in them. the 11s are just a worse shoe functionally and quality-wise in my opinion.

mushy is the perfect word. i will NEVER play in my 11s again. they always leave my feet hurting after hooping. im sort of flat footed so that sinking feeling KILLS me while running. ive only hooped in em 3 times, the 3rd time i was only running drills. i had to stop mid-drill from the pain/aching. not only that, but after 3 hoop-days, my 11s show more wear than all of my 10s with infinitely more hooptime in them. the 11s are just a worse shoe functionally and quality-wise in my opinion.
when u say showing more wear are you talking about creasing?

R
I slept on the KP I hope I can find em at least around retail I heard Lenox still has them

I planned on waiting to cop the XI's on discount but I think ima start grabbing them when I can chuck up that $200+
I was just in Stonecrest last night and Footlocker and Footaction still had them on the shelves. Not sure what size you are but it might be worth it to make the call out that way.

Right on i heard Lenox might still have them DTLR too, but ima give them a call

when u say showing more wear are you talking about creasing?
not even. no creasing that ive noticed (havent even looked at them since i put them down 3 weeks ago) but its just...obvious signs of wear on em. the black on the nike check (its the kings pride pair) has already started peeling a bit, revealing the minty green underneath. Somehow theres white scuffs on the posite from who knows where. the mesh on the sides is all loose-looking as if you've been abusing the shoes for months. smh. honestly

the X> XI  in every way except looks.

Word..
One thing that can't be denied about the Xmas 7 is the quality..
That oxblood color leather is amazing..
We will probably never see leather like that on a Lebron again..

Amen bro - those joints belong in a museum. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we someday see full grain leather on a GR Lebron. There's no reason why it shouldn't happen seeing as GRs already have 'Supreme' pricing.

Last edited:
Amen bro - those joints belong in a museum. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we someday see full grain leather on a GR Lebron. There's no reason why it shouldn't happen seeing as GRs already have 'Supreme' pricing.

Nike not using leather on the sig shoes ain't got nothing to do with pricing.

Nike still makes shoes with great feeling leather for $50-$100 less than some of these sigs.

YES!!!  I have been thinking I'm going crazy.  My KPs and Gammas fit perfect out the box.  But my Aways and FIs feel a half-size too small. I wonder if it's a every other colorway thing.  It's hard to believe it could be where I'm getting them from: KPs and Gammas came from FTL, Aways and FIs from NDC.  But we would logically assume all colorways should fit consistent across the board.  Anyone else dealing with this issue?

The Lebron IX had the same issue where different colourways had a different fit. It could be an issue with the factory using an incorrect last. These XIs look like a re-tooled IX (IMO) so who knows, maybe the same sizing issues carried over.

Last edited:
I got two KP's and the Aways, all three fit the same for me which were TTS. I have tried the Gammas in store which felt pretty much the same as well.

Same experience with KP's and Aways Kps were fine then the Aways were abit more snug and my right toe felt uncomfy not sure if that will go away after breaking in and as for my TW they felt more snug compared to KP's but not uncomfortable for any of my toes if that makes sense.

I got two KP's and the Aways, all three fit the same for me which were TTS. I have tried the Gammas in store which felt pretty much the same as well.

I envy you then lol. I seriously feel like I have 2 in a different sz than the other two.

Same experience with KP's and Aways Kps were fine then the Aways were abit more snug and my right toe felt uncomfy not sure if that will go away after breaking in and as for my TW they felt more snug compared to KP's but not uncomfortable for any of my toes if that makes sense.

I know exactly what you're saying. I think I'm just gonna stick to in store purchase so I can try on before I buy.

The Lebron IX had the same issue where different colourways had a different fit. It could be an issue with the factory using an incorrect last. These XIs look like a re-tooled IX (IMO) so who knows, maybe the same sizing issues carried over.

Never thought of it as a retooled 9 but I can def see where you're coming from. I know no two pairs are alike but cot damn the difference is huge with these.

Finally saw gammas in person. Wasn't impressed with the shade of blue. Seemed kinda dull, I would cop if it was more of a metallic shade.

^ Yeah gammas are a disappointment, I was expecting them to look better in person. As for the TWs they looked better than in the pics Ive seen - I still think the KPs are the best CW so far tho.

Finally saw gammas in person. Wasn't impressed with the shade of blue. Seemed kinda dull, I would cop if it was more of a metallic shade.

I feel the same way, in person they are definitely lack luster than early pics that had me wanting them, seeing them actually made me appreciate the shiny posite on the Aways more. I'm actually now gonna go back and get the Aways, hopefully for under retail, I hope my local footlocker let me get away with a birthday coupon and discounts....

Back
Top Bottom