Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Please point me to the direction of around or just over 300. I'm this || close to biting the bullet on a pair for $360 shipped.
wait it out a little longer, ive seen alot of no bids ending for $360 or less on ebay for a 10.5, and try to offer those resellers an invoice price offer so instead of their shoes sitting it'll be a win win for both sides
grin.gif
 remember alot of kicks are coming out the in the next few weeks all the way to early next year so they might even drive these prices down a bit further maybe even close to retail+tax

Last edited:
Not feeling this yrs DM at all. I'm one of the few that thought the DM X was dope.
iam with you on that, the dunkman Xs (the 2nd version) were a very underrated shoe, too bad it released same time as the other ASG kicks and got overshadowed
grin.gif

Last edited:
View media item 666110
Really felling my pair. Never had BB so these had me excited since day 1........ My hommie pissed thought he was going to make bank on resale lmao.... I don't flip shoes so i can care less about resale prices.

would take DM over TW.  wasnt 2 overly impressed wit away and TW.  MN is probably the last pair i would get for this line unless another really nice CW comes out.  tryin to decide whether i like my KP or Gamma blue more ....... missed out on the FI, got cart jacked twice in the space of 30 mins - footlocker lol.

As a fan of the VII and IX Dunkman...I would have liked to see something like this:

Just make the mesh above the hyperfuse black, and do something neat with the swoosh. The XI DM looks like a TB.

They should make a KP colored X along with Gamma and FI, since Bron doesn't want to wear these.

And Big, they had the Gamma socks the day of release along with all of the memorabilia. The shirts are a little lack luster though. I wish they'd be a little more daring with the designs. Some for the hipsters, some for the ballers.

They should make a KP colored X along with Gamma and FI, since Bron doesn't want to wear these.

And Big, they had the Gamma socks the day of release along with all of the memorabilia. The shirts are a little lack luster though. I wish they'd be a little more daring with the designs. Some for the hipsters, some for the ballers.
it be funny if after the first time out on the Christmas game he switches to a pe elite x designed to match the xi's
roll.gif

Recent pics are making me rethink the dunkmans. Funny thing is, I hated the seaweed X's, but these look ok.

thousands of forging irons in the market?There are like 200 on ebay...even fewer with the special case.Where are the rest of them ?

thousands of forging irons in the market?There are like 200 on ebay...even fewer with the special case.Where are the rest of them ?
i think he's exaggariting a bit
laugh.gif
 but kidding aside Nike should start re-releasing some new Lebron elite Xs colorways since he keeps wearing them in games, those ones he wore tonight against the magic where fire
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Have to agree, I don't think it's that great of a shoe but for the prices everyone is saying I would cop. Nothing in my size on eBay under 4

Back
Top Bottom