Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Seen the gamma's today they are sort of dull but I had an idea do yall think I can add some angelus finisher on it to make it some what glossy how the aways are?

I'm happy they're sittin because I missed out and hopefully the longer they sit the lower they'll drop for me to get a pair for closer to retail
happy.gif
this

saw gammas today in person, actually really really liked them

def picking them up when I can get them discounted again or have the extra bank for it

Seen the gamma's today they are sort of dull but I had an idea do yall think I can add some angelus finisher on it to make it some what glossy how the aways are?

I think if a shoe isn't what you want it to be you should just pass.

IMO, 9x out of 10 people just end up making a shoe worse doing all that extra stuff

Lol At least they went easy on ya, I got it pretty bad for making a mistake and asking a stupid question on another thread

MN and KP for me so far

I think if a shoe isn't what you want it to be you should just pass.

IMO, 9x out of 10 people just end up making a shoe worse doing all that extra stuff

I'd take em as is no problem but just them side by side they seemed too dull
Just thought that could be a small solution

Went to FTL and tried on the gammas yesterday. Keep in mind they retail for $280 here in Australia. Ive played in the kobe 8's a few times and im not a fan of lunarlon... to soft. Anyway IMO the 11's are very underwhelming. The look, the feel, nothing about the shoe makes it a must have for me. I love the lebron x. After my first pair I did 2 id's, grabbed 2 pairs of elites and 2 pairs of lows. The X was a massive step forward. To all those that like the XI good luck and I hope you get all the colorways your after. Personally I will be giving the XI a miss all together.

Last edited:
20% off is back at Richards...time for me to pull the trigger on the gammas....so far $160 for KP's and Gamma's.  Keep the discounts coming DSG
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Went to FTL and tried on the gammas yesterday. Keep in mind they retail for $280 here in Australia. Ive played in the kobe 8's a few times and im not a fan of lunarlon... to soft. Anyway IMO the 11's are very underwhelming. The look, the feel, nothing about the shoe makes it a must have for me. I love the lebron x. After my first pair I did 2 id's, grabbed 2 pairs of elites and 2 pairs of lows. The X was a massive step forward. To all those that like the XI good luck and I hope you get all the colorways your after. Personally I will be giving the XI a miss all together.

I'm feeling the same way about the xi's.

when Nike goes back to using quality materials & better craftsmanship into their most expensive signature shoe, count me in.

the shoe overall looks and feels cheap in person.

The way they incorporated a removable midsole & glued an air unit on it is lazy to me.

the foamposite doesn't feel like real foamposite. it feels cheaper & easier to produce when compared to a foamposite 1

the outsole is super thin & not as durable when compared to previous models.

The plastic mid foot shank is crap when carbon fiber could have been used

$200 doesn't get you much value in shoe anymore, just cool points from falsely idolized peer approval...

My only complaints with the XI is that insoles didn't lay flat until they are broken in. I could feel it compress and shift and it was even audible at times. The plastic shank is a huge slap in the face because they have produced cheaper shoes with carbon or graphite in place of plastic, but we all know come playoff time Nike needs something to slap c/f on and all this an elite.

20% off is back at Richards...time for me to pull the trigger on the gammas....so far $160 for KP's and Gamma's.  Keep the discounts coming DSG :nthat:

Yeah, I ordered the Aways from there for that price. But the rest of my pairs (2X KP and Gamma) were bought from FTL on the discount.

Unless, it's a special release, I'm not paying full price for these. No offense to Nike. They overcharging for their products (and none of these retailers would offer the deals they do).

Going to check out the TW in person this week to see if I like.

20% off is back at Richards...time for me to pull the trigger on the gammas....so far $160 for KP's and Gamma's.  Keep the discounts coming DSG :nthat:
Same here copped the aways, 2nd kp and now the Gammas for $40 off each. Probably won't rock the Gammas, may keep around for trade bait in the future.

Back
Top Bottom