Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Were there any more Kings Pride on DSG earlier today? Because I dont see them now
Naw just Away's and Gammas. I think the Away's are mostly gone now too, but the Gammas should have all sizes. I jus copped a pair of sandals and some nike elite socks since theres no minimum and free shipping. Has anybody tried the Hyper-elite socks? I was curious if they had more padding in the toe area compared to the regular elite ones. Was gonna order but they didnt have them in a XL.

Naw just Away's and Gammas. I think the Away's are mostly gone now too, but the Gammas should have all sizes. I jus copped a pair of sandals and some nike elite socks since theres no minimum and free shipping. Has anybody tried the Hyper-elite socks? I was curious if they had more padding in the toe area compared to the regular elite ones. Was gonna order but they didnt have them in a XL.
Sizes of Aways and KPs has been popping back up here and there. Hopefully that happens again while this offer is still going on.

Got these from a fellow friend/NTer for retail after striking out
smokin.gif
That's love right there... wish I could find somebody that nice with a size 11.5 or 12
ohwell.gif

I'm feeling the same way about the xi's.

when Nike goes back to using quality materials & better craftsmanship into their most expensive signature shoe, count me in.

$200 doesn't get you much value in shoe anymore, just cool points from falsely idolized peer approval...

Repped my man.

What discount did you use for FTL? Was it an online or instore coupon? I'm trying to find something I can use instore on the Aways :nerd:
Got it

I used the military discount in store. Other than that, you can use WC rewards at FNL or birthday/VIP rewards at FTL.

But DSG has had 20% discount on the KP, Aways and Gamma on a few occasions. They're pretty much the same as the military discount except for the shipping.

I used the military discount in store. Other than that, you can use WC rewards at FNL or birthday/VIP rewards at FTL.

But DSG has had 20% discount on the KP, Aways and Gamma on a few occasions. They're pretty much the same as the military discount except for the shipping.

Oh ok

So is FTL Dropping the TW on the 26th or 27th? And does anyone know if the TW will be discounted on swoosh?

Had the forging irons in my cart when they dropped, but decided against it. Really regretting that now, especially setting all the pairs at sneakercon and the current market price

So is FTL Dropping the TW on the 26th or 27th? And does anyone know if the TW will be discounted on swoosh?
Dropping the 27th as a General Release. If you check the footlocker launch locator, pretty much every footlocker is getting it. I have 10-12 footockers in my area getting it which is the same as the KP which sat. Mind you this is just FTL, a bunch of other online sites and shoe stores will carry them as well.  Also, Nike didn't put a TLO or even a "limit 1 per a person" on their launch detail about them. Don't know if this means it will be discounted on swoosh, but at least we know it isn't exclusive or limited whatsoever as we might have thought in the previous months prior. Great news it will be easy to get for those who really want the shoe. 

Back
Top Bottom