• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Passing on TWs

waiting on either the Akron vs Miamis or Miami nights.. havent decided yet

also really like the Chistmas cw this year :smokin

Really curious to see the #'s on the TW. The hype on the is minimal at best. I honestly think they will sit. Seems like they have KP availability? Unless DSG get's them as well. WCS was selling them for $200 early, so that should give you a good indication of availability. I've never seen them sell a shoe for retail.

Really curious to see the #'s on the TW. The hype on the is minimal at best. I honestly think they will sit. Seems like they have KP availability? Unless DSG get's them as well. WCS was selling them for $200 early, so that should give you a good indication of availability. I've never seen them sell a shoe for retail.
Everywhere around me that got the Gammas are getting these, should be a very easy pick up.  I think these will sit in some areas.  It would be nice if they ended up at DSG like all the others have, that discount is serious. 

can't see the TW's flying off shelves right at 8 AM. i'll still cop, but wondering if i should wait and cop for below below retail (like around $160) . I know i'll be getting them for $185 tomorrow, but not sure if I should wait until they go to about $160 if they sit. I don't think they will go that low. LIke i stated before only the basic colorways or colorways that didn't sell as well have discounts on them (KP's , aways, gammas)

also i can't get an answer from Nike if the TW release is TLO or not. They used to have the release calendar where it tells you for each release whether or not it's TLO. now they don't have that calendar set up

Good luck to those trying to get the TWs tomorrow, it's just not for me imo, patiently waiting for the MNs and ASG from here on

Akron vs miami has always been a cop for me. These look really good and they don't look nike enhanced them like they do all their pics.

I've talked to the Lancer Customs guy before, it's hit and miss. We were talking about a lace lock and he said he will put the option up on the site for me because he was going to start making them.. then disappeared. Emailed a few times, no response. Some ppl have also said it takes really long to get their shipment from him.
I ordered some lace locks from Lancer before I order my Lebron ID elites, The lebrons ID's came in a month later and still no Lace Locks. 2 Months passed so I just canceled my order. Purchases and wait at your own risk!!

also i can't get an answer from Nike if the TW release is TLO or not. They used to have the release calendar where it tells you for each release whether or not it's TLO. now they don't have that calendar set up
Doubt these will be TLO (hope i dont have to eat my words lol). They're everywhere and it's a general release. 

In those pictures the sole on the AvM's look like the same color as the sole on the KP's. 

Last edited:
Lebron XI Dec 31st,2013

616375-300 Color Description Mica Green/Sea Spray/Dark Mica Green/Volt

Dunkman

Lebron XI Jan 25th,2014

616375-100 White/Light Crimson/Black

"Home" 

those AvM's will be gametime decision, i really love them but curious as to how that sockliner color will look in person

Love that solar red/fruity pebble pair...I'd rock those like crazy.  Hope we get at least one pair similar to that or the pair he wore for the 11:11 experience.  

They're not an exact match but they would go great with your Dolphins gear :wink:

lol that isnt my goal, surprisingly enough! i have three pairs of X's in dolphins colors, along with the penny 5 and some adidas as well.
oh and cant forget tthe forging iron, being bright n orange.
im just worried about that "atomic pink" actually being pink, cuz it LOOKS orange. and i DONT rock any pink.
so if it really is pink, its a no go for me.

lol that isnt my goal, surprisingly enough! i have three pairs of X's in dolphins colors, along with the penny 5 and some adidas as well.
oh and cant forget tthe forging iron, being bright n orange.
im just worried about that "atomic pink" actually being pink, cuz it LOOKS orange. and i DONT rock any pink.
so if it really is pink, its a no go for me.
Atomic pink is more like a mango/salmon color. Just do an image search for "Nike Atomic Pink" and you'll see more examples.

Back
Top Bottom