Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
kings pride and aways really starting to dry up in stores

all im seeing is gamma blues

def gotta scoop the miami nights, might just order but im tired of waiting on packages

I hope you're right brother... Just helped a family member with their rent so i'm out till the weekend. Its almost as if God wanted to test my loyalty. Whats more important, the sneakers or your blood?  lol

I really wanted these too
that's what's up
ohwell.gif
 there is always new shoes coming out and it comes and goes but your family will be there for the rest of your existence

TW's will be a little easier to cop than the Carbon / Miami Nights for sure .   Then again,  Miami Nights release the same day as the taxi's,  so perhaps the beasts will be focused on the Jordans.   Hard to say with Lebron's that aren't dubbed "limited" .  Forging Irons we all knew they were "limited" and would be a tough to get.   These TW's and Miami Nights nobody knows for sure if they are GR or limited, etc.   I wouldn't say these are limited though IMO

Where you hear the MN are limited?

CF's might be somewhat limited but wasn't there talk about the TW's being "limited"? I'll believe it when I see it....ya, maybe not all stores will get them but I think anyone who wants them on release date will be able to grab them. Guess we will see.

TW are a GR.

Instead of just asking on the thread if are limited people should take the initiative and research for two min to be able to form their own conclusion. If FNL, FTL, Champs and nike is releasing them with non RSVP, Non TLO. And the FTL launch locator looks like complete white out blotch, chances are they are a GR.

And all that without mentioning that there is absolutely NO hype on them at all. I doubt they will go on sale like the gamma, but they are def gonna be easily obtainable. The KP was easy to get and the hype on those was huge.

Where you hear the MN are limited?
TW are a GR.

Instead of just asking on the thread if are limited people should take the initiative and research for two min to be able to form their own conclusion. If FNL, FTL, Champs and nike is releasing them with non RSVP, Non TLO. And the FTL launch locator looks like complete white out blotch, chances are they are a GR.

And all that without mentioning that there is absolutely NO hype on them at all. I doubt they will go on sale like the gamma, but they are def gonna be easily obtainable. The KP was easy to get and the hype on those was huge.
Well said.  

And I wasn't asking if they were limited, I was being sarcastic.  I don't fall victim to the "I heard these are limited so ya might wanna cop from me early for $300+ on ebay" 

Megatron CJ81 probably will sell out before the TW. I might get the TW not sure yet.
I won't be, waiting for the AvM. Best colorway imo. I don't see how that poll has the KP at 50% for best colorway. Fugly green with hints of yellow/gold. At least the AvM you can rock those on the court, to work, or to the club and be in style. Go to a club with green shoes yea no thx.

Back
Top Bottom