Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^ Doubt it... still waitin on an RD doe
nerd.gif

lol that isnt my goal, surprisingly enough! i have three pairs of X's in dolphins colors, along with the penny 5 and some adidas as well.
oh and cant forget tthe forging iron, being bright n orange.
im just worried about that "atomic pink" actually being pink, cuz it LOOKS orange. and i DONT rock any pink.
so if it really is pink, its a no go for me.
Same here ! Im deciding between these and the TW. More inclined to the AvM, but if they arent orange, no cop.

I'm confused... The release calendar on Foot Locker's website says the TWs come out tomorrow, but I called Foot Locker and they said they're releasing them on Wednesday. Which one is it? Tuesday online and Wednesday in store???
Called 2 FL stores near me.  The larger HOH one is selling 'em tomorrow for sure, the smaller non-HOH store has 'em for sale on Wednesday.  Maybe FL HOH retail stores get the first crack at selling 'em, or maybe they just get better word from their corporate office on when to release products?  Should be an easy cop either way being GR and all.  

Really tough to pass up on the DSG discount for the Gammas, but I've stubbornly been dead set on picking up the TWs to rotate with the KPs for hoops. Curious to see what they'll do with the Elites, hopefully it's not just a carbon fiber shank.

Those AvM are second only to the KP. Still get the tw tomorrow but they aren't as fly as I originally thought. Would be nice if they sit would love to buy them fri no way going to mall though. Kanye and AvM cannot wait.

AvMs are looking nice but I'm holding out on the XIs. They are all still sitting around my way so I might scoop them up later

also i can't get an answer from Nike if the TW release is TLO or not. They used to have the release calendar where it tells you for each release whether or not it's TLO. now they don't have that calendar set up

Doubt these will be TLO (hope i dont have to eat my words lol). They're everywhere and it's a general release.
there is a link on the tweet that usually shows the avialablity of the shoe the one that says details (if its TLO it will specify)

the red on the aways is super vibrant on foot

i looked down at mine and it looked like the shoe was on as in lit up

might order the gammas tonight

Just left Nike Store Lenox, the guy said the TW's are limited, but I went in FTL and someone said they are general release.  I hope these are NOT limited, I wanna be able to pick these up this weekend.  

I was sort of lukewarm about the FIs at first when I saw pics, and I didn't think I'd change my mind since I already have the BBs. But I gotta admit they're nicer to me in person than what I was expecting and different enough from the BBs for me to appreciate. I guess I'm also a bit of a sucker for orange/yellow when it comes to louder colorways that I like, so these make a nice addition. Glad I was able to check them out in person and cop from a friend.

View media item 668678View media item 668679
Also looking forward to copping the TWs tomorrow and having a more subtle colorway in my XI rotation.

CF's might be somewhat limited but wasn't there talk about the TW's being "limited"? I'll believe it when I see it....ya, maybe not all stores will get them but I think anyone who wants them on release date will be able to grab them. Guess we will see.

At least the KPs were a GR. Though it's strange that the Carbons/Miami Nights are limited, lol.
I don't even know what "limited" means anymore. The Forging Irons were, I guess. But the Miami Nights have been out in the open for awhile and they're releasing on NDC, FTL & assoc, even Finishline. Doesn't sound too limited to me. Bottom line, if you want them---you'll get them.

KPs were definitely a general release. You could have bought every member of your family two pairs of those, and with good reason; they're the best CW yet. Even the Aways seemed to dry up quicker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom