Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If yall want them, you should cop. Don't see these getting discounted from any of the major retailers unless you have a coupon.

Wish everything was a stress less cop like this

something about those Bron 11's looks off and I am not talking about the toe box or the swoosh, just can't figure it out. Also didn't see the I PROMISE that was supposed to be on all his 11's this year. Whatever the issue was there was going to be NO WAY that he was going to be wearing 10's on Christmas. But, with that being said I would not be surprised if he wore the 10's again this year....

If yall want them, you should cop. Don't see these getting discounted from any of the major retailers unless you have a coupon.

Wish everything was a stress less cop like this

well.... if everyone that wants them waits before purchasing then discounts WILL become available. retailers will lift restrictions in order to move units. colorways will keep coming out so these will be pushed 1 slot lower on the list for many.

ie... I want gammas but not for $200. now that the TWs have dropped and appear to be available it means that retailers are sitting on 2 $200 shoes they need to sell. Carbons and AvM in the next few weeks. That could be a total of 4 colors that need to move along with the aways are are not 100% sold out.

Need to see the TW in person first. Some pics they don't look good some they do. They look good in your pic dwoodactennis, but they let you stack the coupon?

Need to see the TW in person first. Some pics they don't look good some they do. They look good in your pic dwoodactennis, but they let you stack the coupon?
Gonna have to see them in person as well.

Hoping they'll be around at the mall by about 6 today when I'm off work.  Won't count on it though...

I was sort of lukewarm about the FIs at first when I saw pics, and I didn't think I'd change my mind since I already have the BBs. But I gotta admit they're nicer to me in person than what I was expecting and different enough from the BBs for me to appreciate. I guess I'm also a bit of a sucker for orange/yellow when it comes to louder colorways that I like, so these make a nice addition. Glad I was able to check them out in person and cop from a friend.

Also looking forward to copping the TWs tomorrow and having a more subtle colorway in my XI rotation.
What's good with those Kobe 8's?
Shanghai Exclusive release. Not coming stateside. I got my pair through a friend working overseas.

I can say honestly that Gammas in person were a let down for me, even though I still bought them and still like them.  These (TW's) were a little more impressive in person, they have a cool vibe with the print on the posite material, and the liner and shank plate add some nice contrast. 

I'm like the only guy in my area that buys LeBrons from this footlocker, so they are very good to me, she actually suggested I use both coupons, which was generous of her. 
Nice pick-up dwoodactennis. Cousins been rockin them bad boys like they're his sigs lol
Thanks bro, I think they are working for him, he's been putting up pretty good numbers in the XI's, shoot LeBron put down 35 in them last night! 
happy.gif

Just came back from FTL and got my TW, was able to use the birthday coupon for $25 off. So 175 out the door isn't too bad, would of preferred to pay 160 lol , but being it's the first day of release I got that peace of mind I got a fresh pair that wasn't tried on or put on display, I'll take anything under retail. 

Back
Top Bottom