Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just came back from FTL and got my TW, was able to use the birthday coupon for $25 off. So 175 out the door isn't too bad, would of preferred to pay 160 lol , but being it's the first day of release I got that peace of mind I got a fresh pair that wasn't tried on or put on display, I'll take anything under retail. 
the wife just did the same for me....but we gotta go back and exchange because my left shoe got a messed up toe box

the wife just did the same for me....but we gotta go back and exchange because my left shoe got a messed up toe box
Damn..defect? What happen to the toe box? And which FTL did she get it from? Looks like besides the big malls, all the local footlockers got one size run so you might need to exchange it at a different store if they don't have a second pair in the same size in stock. 

Damn i wanna grab the tw but I'm tryna wait for the Miami nights...side note, anybody know if the Miami nights will come in toddler sizes??

TW's look better in pics. Without the 3M and flash they look almost brown. Glad I saw them in person. That's the colorway I liked most at first.

When pics of the TW first surfaced, I loved it. I was also afraid that it will be one of the most anticipated colorways for the lebron 11 model which means "hype" "limited", etc that will come along with it. For a moment it seemed like everyone and their mom was on this colorway but somewhere down the road as it got closer to release date it fell off to the majority. Maybe it was the non-limited tag and GR quantities or the exclusiveness that was speculated at first but is of course no longer true that drove everyone away. Bottom line: I hope this happens a lot cause I'm glad to wake up in the morning and walk into the store with absolutely no one in there to peacefully cop shoes that I been anticipating. No lines, no kids, no resell prices, no worries. Real happy to just have the TW.

Last edited:

When pics of the TW first surfaced, I loved it. I was also afraid that it will be one of the most anticipated colorways for the lebron 11 model which means "hype" "limited", etc that will come along with it. For a moment it seemed like everyone and their mom was on this colorway but somewhere down the road as it got closer to release date it fell off to the majority. Maybe it was the non-limited tag and GR quantities or the exclusiveness that was speculated at first but is of course no longer true that drove everyone away. Bottom line: I hope this happens a lot cause I'm glad to wake up in the morning and walk into the store with absolutely no one in there to peacefully cop shoes that I been anticipating. No lines, no kids, no resell prices, no worries. Real happy to just have the TW.
Shoe just looks dull now.

Just came back from FTL and got my TW, was able to use the birthday coupon for $25 off. So 175 out the door isn't too bad, would of preferred to pay 160 lol , but being it's the first day of release I got that peace of mind I got a fresh pair that wasn't tried on or put on display, I'll take anything under retail. 

25% off 200 shouldn't they be 150.

8% tax rate would make them 162 after tax.

Why'd you pay 175?

Damn i wanna grab the tw but I'm tryna wait for the Miami nights...side note, anybody know if the Miami nights will come in toddler sizes??

Were on the same boat, sleeping on these for the Miami Nights unless I can cop for a decent PR. $170 or less...

saw the TWs at a FTL today and i say they look decent
ohwell.gif
 but not decent enough for me to cop at full retail plus tax
tired.gif

Last edited:

"Hey guys, i'm going to strategically implement a live link on a popular message board, disregarding the fact that they're grounds for flagrancy, but...

soften the blow by adding a disclaimer immediately after the link and save myself the editing time.

Buy my shoes or feel the wrath of my newness with idiotic inquiries and single word posts!!!"

Muah.

Lol man not my shoes and not trying to sell them.I just posted a pic asking if anyone has seen these shoes as expected to be released as they dont look like ID's to me and then two guys asked for the link to the shoes thats why i posted an ebay link.Read before you post it's like one page before.

Back
Top Bottom