Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
figured the TW's wouldn't fly off the shelves.  I went ahead and grabbed them now.  I don't think they'll sit as long as the aways and gammas did though.  Copped for $170 shipped.  i'm gucci

figured the TW's wouldn't fly off the shelves.  I went ahead and grabbed them now.  I don't think they'll sit as long as the aways and gammas did though.  Copped for $170 shipped.  i'm gucci
$170 shipped...
nerd.gif
.  How?

Glad the TWs seem to be an easy pickup. Grabbed a pair on NDC just to secure them for now since I've been looking forward to these, but if I manage to get another on discount, I'll return the retail pair and keep the discounted one.

TWs were an easy cop, everybody who wants a pair should get them with no problems. Next month is gonna be hectic so I wanted to get my pair out the way now.

Finally wears signature shoe.......................all PE's

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bron stay trollin' fans of the sig line

I mean... people are ASSUMING that's a PE colorway, but that could very well be the Home colorway. The only thing PE about it for sure is that he needed a raised toe box, and I wouldn't really consider that trolling.

Last edited:
I really want the TWs and I have them in my cart on a few sites, I just cant pull the trigger knowing they may possibly be had at a discount later...Richards spoiled me (even though I dont think these will be available on DSG).  That price point has me hesitating, as it rightly should.  Gonna think about it as long as I can.  Any coupon codes would be much appreciated...

Yeah the fact I just woke up and can easily add the TW's to my cart tells me all I need to know. May head to the mall to cop later or wait to see about some discounts down the line. Wish they had these at Champs.

TW's won't get discounted on Nike.   They will sell out eventually before they can even apply the discount (ie no more KP or aways on NDC) .  your best bet for a discount on the TW's would be from DSG, but they aren't carrying the TWs.    they only carry the basic colorways as I've stated (KP, away, gamma) so you'll be able to use a discount there if they still have them available.  Finishline.com didn't release the TW's so no discount there.   Eastbay, footlocker, etc ?   they'll eventually be sold out to.   Only discount you can get on the TW's is if the batches that get sent to the Nike outlets the price will be marked down.  But as far as the MAJOR online retailers that are carrying the TW's  (NIKE, FOOTLOCKER, EASTBAY, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS) I highly doubt you'll be able to see a markdown online UNLESS you have a gift card of course which will drop the price down.

Even though no discounts, cop on eastbay and get $30 off another item. I always get a free shirt or some socks or something.

LKS134K3

$30 off $200+

Back
Top Bottom