• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

crap, I fell for the gammas at $140 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 how could you not? Unless you already had a pair and since its you I'm a take it that you did
grin.gif
Actually I didn't, was going to pass...

$140 is a pretty great price. I gotta say, the Bron XI has been strictly web site or military discount for me. I think the most I paid was $170+ from DSG.

And Lewi probably has 4 GAMMAS.

The gammas were an easy pass for me once I saw them in person & realized the fabric part was Grey & not black like I initially thought but for $140 with free shipping how could I not cop!?! Lol

Did anybody find any other hot shoes on the site that you could get discount on? I got the white gloves on discount but it wouldn't work on the foams or aways.

$140 is a pretty great price. I gotta say, the Bron XI has been strictly web site or military discount for me. I think the most I paid was $170+ from DSG.

And Lewi probably has 4 GAMMAS.
All I copped so far before Gammas today:

KP x4

FI x3

TW x1

Anybody at Fair Oaks mall in Northern VA the Champs there accidentally put out the Miami Vs. Akron's for sale....BUDDY just bought me a pair.

Last edited:
Actually I didn't, was going to pass...

The gammas were an easy pass for me once I saw them in person & realized the fabric part was Grey & not black like I initially thought but for $140 with free shipping how could I not cop!?! Lol

Yea I was going to pass on the Gammas as well but for $140.00 it was no way I was letting that deal get away :smokin I'm still pissed I missed out on the 20% off the Aways on DSG :smh:

Damn. I don't know how it is in other Footlockers but the one here on Guam won't let me use my VIP rewards on Release Day items, which were the Gammas today. forced my hand too and wasn't able to wait a day cis an old dude was eyeing them as I had them in my hand.

That Gamma deal is very tempting. Would pick up a pair if I hadn't already done a lot of shopping the last couple days. Trying to still have some money left for next month since I'm looking at the AvMs and MNs.

Gammas weren't on my radar at all. Even at $140, gotta pass. Would be a different story if they were TWs.

Back
Top Bottom