Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
WHY ARENT THE RED AND BLACK LEBRON 11S ON CITY GEARS SITE COMING UP FOR $140? They still say 200 when in the cart...smh

I can't check out on citygear 
devil.gif

Citygear coupon still work? Can't get the discount applied and site says 30% off on apparel

edit:
nvm just saw it doesnt work on the aways...

Last edited:
Saw the Gammas in store a couple days ago -- liked them much more in person

That 140 at Citygear 
sick.gif

Can't checkout from city gear for the life of me. My cart clears out when I try to go to checkout after I signed in. Wanted to get the aways or Gammas for a gift.
Have to sign in first, up in the corner, then search your shoe, add to cart, checkout should be smooth from there...mobile method btw

Good looking Nike Talk Fam. Got the Gammas earlier this week at DSG with the 20%. Should i return for that bigger discount?

Damn, that gamma deal is crazy tempting. They were nowhere near my radar but $140 is too good...must stay strong!

$140 tho? They were an easy pass at $200 but for $140?? All these XI's are seriously trying to find a way into my closet. Holding off for as long as I can. Hopefully my size will be gone in a few hours when I get the itch to check again. Smh...

Have to sign in first, up in the corner, then search your shoe, add to cart, checkout should be smooth from there...mobile method btw
tried that method earlier as well, didn't work unfortunately. The mobile account kept clearing my cart. Never tried the regular site as suggested by someone, instead copped a pair of oreo jays for a gift.

It seems like they are not running out of any gamma sizes. Will they be able to fulfill orders, is anyone at the wheel over there?

Last edited:
You talked me into it. Going to get them in toddler size too for the little man. Might get those PBJ's for $91. Damn.

First time i would be buying from City Gear? Good customer service?

City gear double boxes and they give you their branded plastic bag so yeah they're as good as they come.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom