Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The 2K14 LeBron XI will be Space Jam inspired, bet!
glasses.gif

IDK, but c'mon the signs are there. Location check!
I am willing to bet its a What the Lebron 11. 

Yo, I was dope on Tetris and Super Mario Land on my Gameboy's green and black 1" screen, can I get in on the Lebron 1K989?
Hit me up Nike reps.

So once you get the pre order code, a picture of the shoe will show up? Or is still going to me a mystery type thing?

Hadn't seen anything on this yet, so figured I would share...
[h2]Limited-Edition 2K14 Lebron XI[/h2]
HOW TO PURCHASE THIS SHOE

Only the most dedicated and passionate Nike and NBA 2K14 fans will be eligible for an opportunity to purchase this special LeBron 11.

How to Become Eligible
  • Register in-game with a 2K Sports online account.
  • Create a custom MyPLAYER in-game.
  • Complete at least 60 season games and earn an elite player ranking.
  • Accept Nike Endorsement Path and be one of the first fans to create a Signature Shoe in the Innovation Kitchen.
  • Earn the opportunity to purchase by becoming a Nike superstar in-game.
How to Order with an Access Code
  • Once eligible, you will see an in-game congratulatory message from LeBron James inviting you to purchase this limited-edition LeBron 11.
  • You'll be emailed a unique 16-digit access code. Visit www.nike.com/2K14, use your access code to unlock the order page, and pre-order your shoes. Limit one per access code.
  • Nike will ship the shoes when they arrive in March 2014.
Pre-orders are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. A unique access code does not guarantee Nike will have the shoes in stock.

Nike reserves the right to deactivate access codes or ban users at any time if fraudulent activity is detected.

Thanks to @Carter513 on Twitter for the info
I bet these are the graffiti  ones.

Yup. If sneaker enthusiasts were complaining about the price tag, the gaming community isn't going to jump all over a nike basketball shoe IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the shoe he wore at the 11:11 or even the florals...given the Multi/Multi color description. Could be wrong, but I'm still anxious to see what it looks like. Whoever is at 57...hurry up!! Lol jk

But seriously :smile:

we're not talking about full blown gaming or gamers

some people buy systems and only play 2k and/or madden

and 2k allows you to change shoes so there will be a very strong interest

we're not talking about full blown gaming or gamers

some people buy systems and only play 2k and/or madden

and 2k allows you to change shoes so there will be a very strong interest
I dunno, I don't disagree with you....I guess we will see how it goes when the first pic shows up.  Typically, I feel like a lot of the community (for the most part) hates when they do the wild/bright multicolor type colorways on the LeBrons. The only reason they get blown up IMO is because someone feels the need to throw one up on ebay for $3k and the madness follows.  If this shoe ends up being some sort of crazy What the Lebron XI AND people have to actually put in some work for them...it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.  It's like the dude said earlier, the Crown Jewels were way more limited than most and the resell is nowhere near what a shoe like the MVP X went for.  I personally like the crazy color ways so my interest is sky high, but I unfortunately haven't purchased the Xbox One yet. 

I'll go ahead and add fuel to the fire.....someone is going to throw a picture of that black silhouette on ebay for $4k and the resellers will follow 
laugh.gif

Forcing cats to buy a new console, the game itself, and then pay full retail for the sneakers (A model the signature athlete isn't even wearing)...Cold blooded...Marry Christmas yall :lol:
then you got to play it for 60 f***ng seasons :x how many hours to spend just to finish it alone :smh:

finally got the aways and I am VERY disappointed to say the least. This is one of the WIDEST shoes I have ever tried on. I asked the dude at the store did he give me my size that had a width option or something, tried to go down a 1/2 size and then a full size but that was tight and my regular size was too wide. Thought I could make it work with double socks but just a no go. They will be going back to the store. Hopefully the elites will work better for me. Has anyone had any complaints of width, I have been following this thread for the "shoegate" purposes but not really remembering many people complaining about width.

finally got the aways and I am VERY disappointed to say the least. This is one of the WIDEST shoes I have ever tried on. I asked the dude at the store did he give me my size that had a width option or something, tried to go down a 1/2 size and then a full size but that was tight and my regular size was too wide. Thought I could make it work with double socks but just a no go. They will be going back to the store. Hopefully the elites will work better for me. Has anyone had any complaints of width, I have been following this thread for the "shoegate" purposes but not really remembering many people complaining about width.
Do you have really narrow feet? The width complaints I've read about have mostly all been going in the other direction about how they're a bit too tight/narrow, and some people who didn't like how snug they fit have gone half a size up. I think you're the first person I've seen who's said these are too wide.

Do you have really narrow feet? The width complaints I've read about have mostly all been going in the other direction about how they're a bit too tight/narrow, and some people who didn't like how snug they fit have gone half a size up. I think you're the first person I've seen who's said these are too wide.

no i consider them to be normal. outside of the posite brons (4's and 11's) i have hooped in all the other bron's with no problem. i hope the elites can reel me back in. i had alot of hope for these.

no i consider them to be normal. outside of the posite brons (4's and 11's) i have hooped in all the other bron's with no problem. i hope the elites can reel me back in. i had alot of hope for these.
Ah, sorry to hear that man. These are definitely a solid performer IMO, even if LBJ isn't wearing them. I guess it might just be something about your fit with posite shoes in that case. If you get a pair from NDC, you could always take them for a test run for a month to see if they work out any better for you. They have that 30 day return policy that'll accept any pair regardless of wear.

Back
Top Bottom