Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Should I send my extra pair of FI's back to Nike or try and resell?  I really love them, but I don't need a second pair of orange sneakers nor do I do trades after getting burned on one last year.

if only they went on how i played ball in real life , cause i'm elite in real life, but not on the game 
mean.gif

SMH.

WHY DONT U HOOK UP A NTER FOR RETAIL
Well Robin, I thought by posting that I had a second pair that it would spark some curiosity and thus a PM.  I also didn't want to advertise to every lurker on here because then I'm playing "Who's Really an #NT'er" and basically reselling in the thread (a no no).  I figured by saying I would send them back to Nike implied that I wanted my money back.  The only thing I've ever resold were the DB 10's that I was going to keep until Greg Toler (Indianapolis Colts) made an offer I couldn't refuse.

Wish I still played videogames.

Maybe if this competition had happened for the Jordan XI back on NBA Live 95 for SNES, I would have participated.

The 2K14 LeBron XI will be Space Jam inspired, bet! 8)

IDK, but c'mon the signs are there. Location check!

But if you can't afford new console. Then you for sure should not be buying $200-250 SHOES. Lol.
Its a $200-$300 difference. On top of that, I have christmas coming up and aren't exactly looking to spend that much on a gaming console for my self plus the $220 the shoes cost

good thing my lil bro plays the **** out of that lame *** myplayer. aint no way i'm playing that crap lol.

That's really stupid. Not all people have $400-$500 to spend on a new console. They should of had it with ps3 and xbox 360 too

Why would they not cater towards the players that adopted their new console and game? It makes little to no sense sense to do so when all participating companies want consumers to move from LAST GENERATION to what is now current gen. Plain and simple, they want people to be encouraged in buying a current gen console and not lag behind. Hell, there are only a small percentage of game studios that are going to continue supporting 360/ps3, as they have brand new hardware to design/optimize for.

It also limits the number of participants so the market doesn't have a saturation of winners, or too many winners early causing the hype to prematurely die out.

I was super hyped for the always when they dropped, grabbed them on release date, haven't worn them much since the first week, I hope the same don't happen to the carbons

Back
Top Bottom