Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
people are quick to call someone a hypebeast but anytime nike come with another gimmick they go nuts without even seeing what they look like... smh

Wish I had a next gen console :lol:
Might just tell my brother give me his code he doesn't care for the shoe stuff.

Need help from fellow NTers. My hat game is severely lacking, I'm looking for a fitted hat to match the MNs. Any suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanks.
There's a MN snapback at HOH Guam. Idk bout elsewhere. Plus that hat has been there for a month so I don't know if it'll be in stock still stateside

people are quick to call someone a hypebeast but anytime nike come with another gimmick they go nuts without even seeing what they look like... smh

Exactly. If you're going crazy over some shoes you never even seen, you are a hypebeast.

Incredible marketing though. You get people to play a vast amount of the video game, just to get a chance to purchase $200+ shoes. Going to be a lot of people putting in work for that game, only to find out they missed out on the 2,014 pairs.

Complete at least 60 season games and earn an elite player ranking. ?? get outta here with that.. i can barley get off the bench in my player 
laugh.gif

I hardy play MyCareer, now there's a reason to :lol: Yeah I agree GrizzlyAnimal I'm not good with MyPlayer also :frown: The iD of the XI in the game has the extra option that's fun to mess with.

Chances are, the 2k14 lebrons will be cool, really detailed and sought after. But never bought any nba video game and won't have a new console til next month. Hypebeasts are about to run out and spend hundreds for a chance at them. 
mean.gif

Yup. If sneaker enthusiasts were complaining about the price tag, the gaming community isn't going to jump all over a nike basketball shoe IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the shoe he wore at the 11:11 or even the florals...given the Multi/Multi color description. Could be wrong, but I'm still anxious to see what it looks like. Whoever is at 57...hurry up!! Lol jk

But seriously :smile:

Why do I have a feeling its going to be a previous colorway with "Special Packaging."

Back
Top Bottom