Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
gonna be a while before they hit the price you want tho.... a long while.

Yea prices are almost at retail plus shipping :lol: I know resellers feel some type of way and they deserve it :tongue: I'm supposed to meet up with a dude at the end of this week who was originally asking for $500 then after a week he dropped to $400 and now all he wants is $350 and when we meet up I'm a try to give him $330 :evil:

Last edited:
gonna be a while before they hit the price you want tho.... a long while.

Yea prices are almost at retail plus shipping :lol: I know resellers feel some type of way and they deserve it :tongue: I'm supposed to meet up with a dude at the end of this week who was originally asking for $500 then after a week he dropped to $400 and now all he wants is $350 and when we meet up I'm a try to give him $330 :evil:

meh.... buyers always dictate the market so I have no issues with resellers. even at $330 he still makes some money off you. it is what it is.

There was a guy selling his FI size 9.5 for $300 at this sneaker event Sunday.. I don't know why I didn't jump on that....

Last edited by a moderator:
^Maybe I'll cop at $140. I'm not buying any more lebron xi above $150. The threshold has been set for me with the aways and gammas purchases this week at those price points.

anybody coppin these Lebron 11 Cannons that drop saturday ?
I'm on the fence about the AvMs. I think it's a nice colorway, but there's just been too damn much dropping this and last month so it's hard to prioritize. I'm honestly kind of hoping they sit a little while like some of the other colorways so my pockets can recover.

I hit a few malls yesterday and pretty much all the employees and people I ran into said they were sitting out on the AvM's so they can cop the Carbon Fiber's which they referred to as the Miami Nights btw
tired.gif

^Maybe I'll cop at $140. I'm not buying any more lebron xi above $150. The threshold has been set for me with the aways and gammas purchases this week at those price points.

the basic colorways will drop to about $140 - $160 range. ie Aways , Gamma Blue, and possibly KP you can still find for under retail. i doubt you'll be able to find the "Miami Nights" for $140 - $150 range. So if you're banking on them dropping and not paying the $200 price or whatever come release day, you may miss out.

PS. i wouldn't pay $200 for the Xmas colorway. Don't buy into the hype. The Xmas colorway hit outlets the last 2 models. I can see this year's christmas model doing the same

The TW's were hyped up months ago. I thought they would be hard to get. They're just chillin now ready to hit Nike outlets. I hope the same goes with the MN's . All this hype about that's the only CW ppl are looking to cop. Come release day if these sit for a bit, i wouldn't be surprised. I think these will be plentiful. it's a GR, but they won't sit for as long as the Aways, Gammas, TW's

meh.... buyers always dictate the market so I have no issues with resellers. even at $330 he still makes some money off you. it is what it is.
Yea your right @bigj505  he is making a little something
eyes.gif
 but it really isn't anything against him or anything I guess I just feel good that the prices dropped low enough to where I don't feel too bad about buying them for something other than retail
happy.gif
 on top of missing of the restock on Monday
mean.gif

the basic colorways will drop to about $140 - $160 range. ie Aways , Gamma Blue, and possibly KP you can still find for under retail. i doubt you'll be able to find the "Miami Nights" for $140 - $150 range. So if you're banking on them dropping and not paying the $200 price or whatever come release day, you may miss out.

PS. i wouldn't pay $200 for the Xmas colorway. Don't buy into the hype. The Xmas colorway hit outlets the last 2 models. I can see this year's christmas model doing the same
where are the KP for under retail?

The TW's were hyped up months ago. I thought they would be hard to get. They're just chillin now ready to hit Nike outlets. I hope the same goes with the MN's . All this hype about that's the only CW ppl are looking to cop. Come release day if these sit for a bit, i wouldn't be surprised. I think these will be plentiful. it's a GR, but they won't sit for as long as the Aways, Gammas, TW's
Aways certainly didn't sell out on day one but I wouldn't go as far to say they sat long. Not across all markets to say the least.

Yea your right @bigj505
 he is making a little something :rolleyes  but it really isn't anything against him or anything I guess I just feel good that the prices dropped low enough to where I don't feel too bad about buying them for something other than retail :D  on top of missing of the restock on Monday :smh:

retail or below is always a good thing. glad you were able to get it for a better price. I wish some shoes that dropped lately had the same resell situation. I remember missing out on a $150 shoe meant you would pay $225 release weekend and $200 or below within 2 weeks. :lol:

im getting old.

Yea I saw the TW's yesterday and I was never really interested in them before but after having them in hand my feelings of dislike just increased even more 
sick.gif
 but to each his own on the other hand the hype for the CF's is definitely real I know dudes who don't even like Lebron's planning on copping

Where can I find KP for under retail?

December is looking to be a busy month for me. Miami Nights on the 14th, Gamma Blue 11's on the 21st, Christmas Lebron's on the 26th, and the Dunkmans on the 31st! But the 2 pair out of the 4 I'm looking forward to the most are the Christmas Lebron's & Dunkmans

nah, thats not what i meant. If I can't get it for under retail at $150 I'm passing period. For example, I had a chance at the FI on the restock, but couldn't finish the transaction. The only thing I can thing of is the price of this one shoe is equal to one pair of Gammas and one pair Aways I picked up the day before. It just wasn't cost effective for me. From my prospective, I see XI   as being over $50  overpriced. Just got to spend wisely this year and not buy everything on sight. 

If somebody can still find the KP's under retail around this time they should definitely be able to get the Miami Nights under retail later on lol Although the Miami Nights are an anticipated release (for NikeTalk members) they're definitely not going to be flying off of any shelves. The Miami nights are truly just a glorified GR release (again amongst NikeTalk members)

Last edited:
More pics of the Multi Color GS Lebron XI  I'm calling these the Play-Doh's.  Just a guess that since Nike did similar GS versions of the KD VI based on his childhood favorite cartoon (Rugrats) and candy (Sour Patch Kids) I'm guessing these are based on a toy Lebron liked as a kid. Could be wrong though.

Nike LeBron XI
Style Code:
 621712-600

Via: SoleAwesome

Play-Doh

Last edited:
Don't tell me its the 720p resolution joke....LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
:rofl:
Xbox One should be called Xbox 720 for real!
trash system
lol.....not all of the 3 games the Piecea S### 4 released are running in native 1080p but in 720/900p....a patch was just sent out to upscale COD Ghosts to 1080 resolution....not the same....sony was lying to you... but don't worry full native 1080p 60fps games are coming for both systems!

Back
Top Bottom