Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lol.....not all of the 3 games the Piecea S### 4 released are running in native 1080p but in 720/900p....a patch was just sent out to upscale COD Ghosts to 1080 resolution....not the same....sony was lying to you... but don't worry full native 1080p 60fps games are coming for both systems!

Uhh no....I don't think sony said anything about that, it was the devs of the game who said it was 1080p and the game after the day one update its 1080p native not upscaled this is not that weak Xbox 720 crap. The game play in full 1080p, while the Xbox One version runs at 720p, there will be no update to make it 1080 NATIVE like the ps4 version.

MIcrosift lied to you when they said the Xbox 720 would keep up with the ps4, yet games like battlefield 4 run at almost double the resolution, 900p on ps4 and 720p on Xbox 720. And I've played both versions and it's REALLY noticeable.

On the shoes tip, I still don't think I can put in enough man hours in myplayer in order to get the shoes. Sucks for me

where are the KP for under retail?
Aways certainly didn't sell out on day one but I wouldn't go as far to say they sat long. Not across all markets to say the least.

Yea I was surprised to see the Aways gone in my usual spots where Lebron's sit at yesterday on my mall run :smh:

Uhh no....I don't think sony said anything about that, it was the devs of the game who said it was 1080p and the game after the day one update its 1080p native not upscaled this is not that weak Xbox 720 crap. The game play in full 1080p, while the Xbox One version runs at 720p, there will be no update to make it 1080 NATIVE like the ps4 version.

MIcrosift lied to you when they said the Xbox 720 would keep up with the ps4, yet games like battlefield 4 run at almost double the resolution, 900p on ps4 and 720p on Xbox 720. And I've played both versions and it's REALLY noticeable.

On the shoes tip, I still don't think I can put in enough man hours in myplayer in order to get the shoes. Sucks for me
and battlefield is in 900p....saw both systems in person and I had to double check to make sure I was looking at the ps4 and not the ps 3 in action....anywho back to the shoes....I will have no chance to cop the xmas at an outlet price because if its like last year then the Xmas pair wont even release in my city so it will be retail online or bust

damn, the little kids get all the good CWs
laugh.gif

All you guys still looking for KPs, where were you the week of release? From what I recall, it took them about a week or two to sell out.

All you guys still looking for KPs, where were you the week of release? From what I recall, it took them about a week or two to sell out.

you missed start of the convo.

dude was ranting about how all of the brons sans FI are available below retail... we asked where.

and battlefield is in 900p....saw both systems in person and I had to double check to make sure I was looking at the ps4 and not the ps 3 in action....anywho back to the shoes....I will have no chance to cop the xmas at an outlet price because if its like last year then the Xmas pair wont even release in my city so it will be retail online or bust

Wait...what battlefield game did you play on next gen that looked like a ps3 game? are you serious? because if thats the case, the xbox one version should look like a ps2 game in comparison, because it doesn't even match the ps4 version.
EVERY GAME on PS4 is 1080p except BF4...cant say the same for Xbox 720

T. James got those Xmass joints looking crispy tho!!
I might cop

I hope dsg gets the avm and have another 25% off sale. Nba store too but they seen to only get 1 or 2 fsr.

Last edited:
KP's were available for about $30 under retail from what i seen before. I think they are all dried up now. most online sites are all sold out. I know places like shoepalace.com , citygear.com , myoslife.com , etc Those websites the KPs were marked down below retail. I just looked on eBay, holy crap. Most are going for $250+ damn lol

KP's were available for about $30 under retail from what i seen before. I think they are all dried up now. most online sites are all sold out. I know places like shoepalace.com , citygear.com , myoslife.com , etc Those websites the KPs were marked down below retail. I just looked on eBay, holy crap. Most are going for $250+ damn lol

there were 2 sites that I remember had the KP for slightly below retail. that was DSG for $20 off and kixsquare for $170 + $20 shipping. My biggest gripe about your statement was that you made it seem like the KP were still hanging around and for below retail.

^Maybe I'll cop at $140. I'm not buying any more lebron xi above $150. The threshold has been set for me with the aways and gammas purchases this week at those price points.

the basic colorways will drop to about $140 - $160 range. ie Aways , Gamma Blue, and possibly KP you can still find for under retail. i doubt you'll be able to find the "Miami Nights" for $140 - $150 range. So if you're banking on them dropping and not paying the $200 price or whatever come release day, you may miss out.

PS. i wouldn't pay $200 for the Xmas colorway. Don't buy into the hype. The Xmas colorway hit outlets the last 2 models. I can see this year's christmas model doing the same

Last edited:
I seen kps on display this morning at university HoH, can't u just bring a bday coupon for $25 off... I don't know sizes, I think display was 10

Wow FTL launch locator showing only one store getting the AvM in AZ. So much for seeing them in person to make a decision

Back
Top Bottom