Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Damn citygear taking a minute to ship my gammas...anyone that chose the free ship, y'all got ship confirmations yet?

No not yet and I called this morning and I was told the order is still processing or something but it did go through. They already charged my account so I'm not sure what's taking so long to at least get some sort of confirmation, I ordered at 6:30am on Friday and it's been "PROCESSING" ever since :smh:

More pics of the Multi Color GS Lebron XI  I'm calling these the Play-Doh's.  Just a guess that since Nike did similar GS versions of the KD VI based on his childhood favorite cartoon (Rugrats) and candy (Sour Patch Kids) I'm guessing these are based on a toy Lebron liked as a kid. Could be wrong though.

Nike LeBron XI
Style Code:
 621712-600

Via: SoleAwesome
Finally come across a GS pair of shoes that I like and want to cop. Shame.

Trying to put in extra hours at work to keep up with all these releases. 
roll.gif
Besides Lebrons, Jordans, and Kobes, I still need the Lil Penny's and a pair or two of KD's as well.

Sooooo I just got a chance to play on mine for the first couple times on Sunday and yesterday.... Holy crap they have such step in comfort and this is the first shoe since the Kobe 1 that I haven't had any issues with in any department. For the longest time the ZK1 was the best shoe if ever hooped in and I ended up really liking the Lebron 9 Elite but those would jam my toes if I hooped too much. The Lebron XI has given me the best overall performance out of any sneaker I have EVER owned.

What the hell, only one store in my entire state is getting the AvM??? :smh: So much for just walking in and buying them...

Sooooo I just got a chance to play on mine for the first couple times on Sunday and yesterday.... Holy crap they have such step in comfort and this is the first shoe since the Kobe 1 that I haven't had any issues with in any department. For the longest time the ZK1 was the best shoe if ever hooped in and I ended up really liking the Lebron 9 Elite but those would jam my toes if I hooped too much. The Lebron XI has given me the best overall performance out of any sneaker I have EVER owned.
That's good to hear some positive about this shoe. Seems like prior to Lebron abandoning this shoe people who had them early were raving about how comfortable it is and top notch it was but once Lebron started switching out to the 10s it seems like everyone wants to follow his footsteps and make complaints about them. All i do is hear stories about guys who play play pick up games and had to switch out to another shoe just like lebron did smh lol. If Lebron doesn't like it everyone else wanna act like the shoe hurts them too. I for one think these shoe looks and feels amazing compared to any of the previous models.

^Yeah I've got nothing but praise for this shoe TBH.

Break-in isn't even as long as some are making it out to be IMO

Yeah I'm definitely not the biggest Lebron supporter so it's probably why I like the XI so much on court lol. But the shoe was built for and medium to bigger sized guy that needs good impact protection. The full length Lunarlon provides a pleasant ride out of the box and the hyperposite material keeps your foot from too much lateral movement inside the shoe, and the dynamic flywire keeps the foot from sliding around too much and creating hot spots while still allowing freedom for your foot. I still have to play in them more but so far my only complaint is overall traction. I'll keep this thread updated with at least performance replies.

Correction: My only complaint would be the traction.  Didn't hold up well for me on dusty floors.

Anybody know why the AvM 11s are looking more limited than any of the previous pairs (except Forging). It seems to be a house of hoops only release? Correct me if I'm wrong but thats what the footlocker launch says, and none of the 10-12 FTL stores around me that got all the other previous 11s are getting these, zero of them. Only the house of hoops near me for AvM.

Last edited:
No not yet and I called this morning and I was told the order is still processing or something but it did go through. They already charged my account so I'm not sure what's taking so long to at least get some sort of confirmation, I ordered at 6:30am on Friday and it's been "PROCESSING" ever since
mean.gif
yeah, i ordered around the same time, and they took my funds. funny thing is, i ordered the aways last night and they already shipped it this afternoon, lol

Anybody know why the AvM 11s are looking more limited than any of the previous pairs (except Forging). It seems to be a house of hoops only release? Correct me if I'm wrong but thats what the footlocker launch says, and none of the 10-12 FTL stores around me that got all the other previous 11s are getting these, zero of them. Only the house of hoops near me for AvM.
Same goes for me.  Only one main FTL in my area

Looks like bron will be rocking the all red x with the black bottom tonight....

Edit: my bad I guess he was just switching insoles from red pair to the black

Last edited:
yeah, i ordered around the same time, and they took my funds. funny thing is, i ordered the aways last night and they already shipped it this afternoon, lol

That's weird now that got me wondering if they screwed something up with the Gamma orders :smh: I'm pissed they didn't have my size in the Aways too >:

That's weird now that got me wondering if they screwed something up with the Gamma orders :smh: I'm pissed they didn't have my size in the Aways too >:

i got tracking yesterday for my gammas but the number doesn't work on fedex.com

I Dont think the multi-colored brons or the Rugrats KD's are gonna be GS only but of course I know nothing but I hope they come in Mns...

It went from everyone shouldn't "panic" a  it's only been 1....2....3....4 games that Lebron has been rocking the X's in the beginning of the season. Now we're inching towards january then before you know it mid way through the season. Anyone think he'll just abandon these shoes officially for the whole season now? 

Last edited:
^^thinking the same thing, but there are still X-mas, All -Star, and Elite shoes to market so who knows...If he is wearing the 10's for these three occasions. It would be interesting..

Back
Top Bottom